I'm looking for background music for a game I've made

DistantEndland

New Metal Member
Feb 6, 2014
I'm making a video game and I'd like to have some Metal as the background music. The game is in the match 3 genre for cellphones and tablets with a unique twist on the control mechanism, but still fairly simple. The graphics lean on an aesthetic from the Anglo-Saxon runic alphabet, and the gameplay is very fast and frantic, so Deathmetal, Melodic Deathmetal, or Viking Deathmetal seems like the best fit in terms of style. Though I'm not picky. I just need a short loop for the menu and a longer loop for the gameplay.

I have no budget whatsoever. I'm just a guy working alone out of his studio apartment. So all I have to offer is to give credit and maybe a link to a band website or something on the credit screen. I can't guarantee how much exposure it will get, but I do promise to launch on as many platforms as I can. The game is almost complete, needing only music and sound and a bit more balance testing before launch.

If you are a Metal band, or in one, or good friends with one, or a family member of somone who is in one, or an intergalactic space viking, reply or send me a message or whatever. It doesn't have to be a new song, any song you have the rights to give me permission to use will do. I can even try to learn Audacity or something to cut an existing song you've got into the loops I need if you trust me to edit your work.

Thank you for your time. Feast well, and die gloriously.

I'd hit up soundcloud dude. Just search for viking metal tags and talk to the artists.