Im new at this...

Ahh pooh. I hate it when that happens :mad:

Now you have to tell me what happened, because im curious. But I am no cat.

My partner of 8 1/2 years left. I don't want any of that sympathy bullshit and if I see one sad face smilie I hunt down the poster and make their face look like that smilie for keeps.

Oh. I knew I shouldnt have asked, now theres going to be an awful awkward silence between us while I think of something better than "Oh, thats no good at all" to say... Damn my curiosity.

Oh, thats no good at all.

:) :D ;) :) :loco: :lol: :loco: :headbang: :hotjump: :dopey: :puke: :wave:

Fish. Sea. All that crap. I dont know.

Originally posted by phlogiston
I'd rather people just make light of it like you're supposed to do around here. But thanks for the sentiments, and that's the last of it, OK people?

Its ok everyone, ill handle this and make him feel better: Phloggy, the world is your oyster now that you are a swinging male bachelor aged 18 to 45, JUST LIKE ME!

Originally posted by spawn
Its ok everyone, ill handle this and make him feel better: Phloggy, the world is your oyster now that you are a swinging male bachelor aged 18 to 45, JUST LIKE ME!

You didnt go shoot yourself or anything did you phloggy?

Worse than I did when I bumped my knee the other day, but not as bad as when I found out Fear Factory broke up :)

Don't worry Phloggy, now you can stare at breasts on girls walking past and not feel guilty! :D You can even make rude comments if you want :lol:

Ahhhh. Words of wisdom from a Vinnie Vincent lover. I should have my own TV show, that's a catchy name for one!