I'm new here

Heretic _Princess

Diabolical Beauty
Mar 25, 2002
Godless Savage Garden
Visit site
Lucky me I had the chance to meet Steve which he is a great musician an awesome guy (I love him!)

I know you know me Steve and I have no luck talking with you by e-mail so maybe I have more chance to talk with you here!

The Montreal Chick

Anyways I'm new here and my name is Lily

Yeah, and, if you post pictures.. we'll all talk to you.. if you pass the visual test =)

hahahahah.. jk, mostly.

Welcome though.

J

once I know how to post pictures I will...you wont be disappointed ;)

thanks for welcoming me

Lily :welcome to a nice forum ! Dont letting these guys make you show your pictures. We metal girls need to stick together and showing the guys that we can enjoy metal music without exploiting our sexuality.

I too am fortunate to have meeting Mr. Di Giorgio. It was brief but it was enlightening to have talking to him. He is truly an awesome guy and creative musician as well. Most peoples on this forum are great and lots of goods info is discussed. except the idiots who try and teasing with stupid nickname and such. they obviously need to have a new life being a pain in my ass !!

Originally posted by Heretic _Princess
Lucky me I had the chance to meet Steve which he is a great musician an awesome guy (I love him!)

I know you know me Steve and I have no luck talking with you by e-mail so maybe I have more chance to talk with you here!

The Montreal Chick

Anyways I'm new here and my name is Lily

And you are a web designer ?

Hm...I may ask your help some day ... :)

thanks Iylvana for welcoming me also. I was not going to show off my picture anyways! and i'm glad to know i'm not the only metal chick in here.

When I met Steve it was after the Testament show in Montreal..we hung out in the tour bus and it was an amazing night for me.

Jeez fuck the picture debate.. it was just a joke.

I didnt know someone was gonna start some righteous female rights power movement.. but, had I known, I wouldnt've even joked about it.

J

Right, so when the picture will be online?? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding, so welcome!!! It's really good to have some chicks here, I wasn't supporting their smell anymore :lol: :lol: :lol:

WELCOME both of you girls!!!

Yeah uhhhh... I guess.... heh.

Was just screwing around but there they go.. still debating it.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

J

Hi J... I was knowing you were joking of course. If you really wants pictures I'm sure that we could accomodate... ;)

I like your style Lily Princess. What others bands do you like/listening to ? Not only is this a forum for such a cool guy/great musician... but the peoples here are great too.
I guess lately I like the Nevermore and Control Denied. Of course I listening to much much more ,but for now...

Thank you Iylvana

my top 3 fav bands are Cannibal Corpse, Dimmu Borgir, and Testament yes I know 3 totally different style.

If I look on my music list that I have on my computer you can see alot of Dimmu, Death, Cannibal corpse, Dragonlord, Kovenant, Cradle of Filth, Wirchery ,Iron Maiden, Siebenburgen..........and more.
I'm really open in metal music (I love metal!!!):headbang:

I try to play the bass ,and Mr. Di Giorgio is inspiration for me... obviously.
But Im not being that good enough to playing in a band. I just enjoy to play with cd's and learn notes and tab for fun. I love the sound and feel of the bass.

I like Cannibal and Testament but not Dimmu. But the main thing is to keeping metal alive. I am too to be open minded about music and try to listening to as much as I can.