I'm new here

Originally posted by Heretic _Princess
I did take some drum lessons but i'm not great, I play a bit of guitar . I prefer signing!!

If you lived in Brasil... I'm a guy that get stoned with female voice in metam music... One time, a gril sing Death's Spirit Crusher with my band, and sound great! All the bandmates vote to change our lead singer to a gril, but is fucking hard to find some gril that even know Death songs... :devil:

Originally posted by Heretic _Princess
I agree with you Israel!

Yeah, but unfortunately much people take metal as non-good music... When I talk to other older and more experienced musicians, we can normally talk about music, but when I say I like Metal or that I got a Metal band they say: "METAL?!?!?!?!?! Those stupid guys screaming?? Bah!!!" :mad: :mad: :mad:

Steve is one more comprovation that there IS good music into metal, you just must listen do it, with your mind opened...

At least here in Brazil that's the situation, the "good music" is "limited" to the mainstream music... Shit... :( :( :( :(

But I know what is good music to me, and that's what really matters, but unfortunately people normally isn't open-minded...

Tell me about it!
Where I live its a mostly HipHop community and for them Metal music is for
the non-educated people :rolleyes:.

NOT TRUE!!!
There is alot of good musicians in Metal
music (exemple Steve)
and they are very down to hearth people.

Oh, that's bad...

Here in Brazil good music is "music that sells millions of copies"... Music is limited to what is shown on TV. "Musicians" who doesn't even know what is a chord get millions of dollars by selling their shit to "people-commanded-by-the-TV", so every music that is out of that is crap...

But what gets me more insane is that people that really know and understand music say that metal is a lot of crap, without even giving it a try... That's why it's so hard to see a good metal band from Brazil outside here... There is a lot of fault of respect with true music/musicians, lack of support, and everyone only wants to listen to what is on TV... That sucks...

But we all good music will win in the end, you'll see...

One Brazil band I really like is Krisiun (The drummer is insane!!!!)
I saw them 4 time and met them at the Milwakee metalfest. very nice boyz! :)

and fuck! to bad for the non-openminded people they don't know what there missing in metal music.