I'm new here

Disengager

Dec 18, 2002
Seattle, Washington
www.ckymusic.com
After what seemed like days of trying to register here, I finally got my account cleared and can now post. I really like what I've been seeing on this board, there isn't a whole lotta good death metal communities online, but this is definetely one of them.

First off, I'm a big fan of vehemence. Got into them about 5 months ago, along with death metal. My favorite song is I didn't kill her. My favorite death metal bands are opeth, vehemence, in flames, malevolent and dark tranquillity. I'm new to the scene, so I'm still finding out about incredibly badass bands.

I'm friends with the band CKY, who are affiliated with bam margera/jackass. I got to sing on stage with the band in october, which was badass.

I'm looking forward to posting on this board as well as other parts of the umetal forums.

Thanks + Rock!

I want to get that gift package of CYK's jackas footage, I saw that at Suncoast Video Store in Metro Center Mall. It is like 3-4 tapes of them fucking up shit along with a Parental Explicit Content label on the videos, remember Vehemence? We saw that shit at Charles Coffel's house in Missouri.