I'm new to the board too...

BLEAK

New Metal Member
Aug 28, 2001
Seattle, WA.
Visit site
I'm new to the board and I've made a few posts already, so I should probably introduce myself. My first concert was the KISS Lovegun tour back in 1977. The last concert I saw was Slayer and Pantera in the Tacoma Dome July 25th. I've got tickets to the Megadeth concert next month. I love heavy beautiful music. I have 1600 CD's, most of which are hard rock or heavy metal. Because of the recent lame climate of commercial heavy music, I've had to turn to the underground death-black-power metal for any kind of talent what-so-ever. It didn't take long for me to realize I came to the right place. I did my research and I went out and bought a few CD's. My fav's are Arch Enemy, Opeth, Amorphis, Spiritual Beggars, At The Gates, Obituary, Death and Carcass. I can't get enough of Opeth. Their music is perfect. They are the most important band in the last 10 years.

well let me start by saying how unwelcome you are to be here!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: we dont want you here so please leave.

oops, sorry i seem to have mistaken you for my mum. anyway welcome and enjoy life as it slowly drains away from you and us all.:loco: