Jannet, this is too much.

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
I'm giving away all my opeth, nevermore, death, martyr cd's, and i am going to leave this board and start chatting on a slipknot board.

:rolleyes:

... How many times a week do you have to buy a new keyboard, simply because you types so much on it that the keys turned to dust?

:lol:

Originally posted by Belial
That's a good question. Hehe. I still have a hard time believing you have so many posts, Jannet. My posting speed got me a couple of wows when I first came here, but you take the cake!

And the whole cake at that. Start rationing your time and maybe exercise a little. Sitting at the computer all day is NOT a ver healthy thing to do. And its a waste of fuckin time.

What I choose to do with my time is none of your concern. Keep doin what you do best: I respond to post, respond to my post, and wait for my response. And I do exercise (I have a gym at work onsite I go to), so don't make fuckin assumptions.

Originally posted by blakmetalemp
ive heard it (the keyboard) is made from titanium alloy.:lol:

You're all wrong! My keyboard is made out of pure diamond. It's the only material strong enough to withstand my 90+ wpm typing.

How fast does everyone here type? I only use my index fingers and type at an average of like 60 WPM. A lot of people find it hard to believe when I tell them I only use my index fingers.. heh.. I didn't know it was THAT impressive... Well, I do use my thumbs for the spacebar, but whatever.. However, some who know me well believe me due to all the typos I make; mostly stuff like "teh" and so forth.

Originally posted by The Suicider
A lot of people find it hard to believe when I tell them I only use my index fingers for typing

Have you lost the other fingers? How the hell can you write with only your index fingers... the others must get in the way. I am writing this post using just my index fingers (and thumb for the space bar). It's near impossible. Just making capital letters and erasing an error takes a lot longer than usual. Not to mention skipping words and such.

LOL
Come on now.. It's very common (I think). It's a bad habit I never got rid of... heh.. You have no idea how hard my "keyboarding" class was for me..

Btw, I just took an online typing test thingie and I got like 70-80 words per minute.. err.. I don't think these things are accurate.

I type using only my index fingers and I'm pretty fast. I sort of got used to it from chatting 24/7 when I first got online. The only drawback is that I have to keep my eyes trained on the keyboard as I type.

I look at the keyboard every once in a while.. I know it pretty well without glancing over at it.. Hell, I'm typing in the dark as we speak.. Now if only I knew a fretboard the way I do a keyboard :D

Originally posted by Belial
That's a good question. Hehe. I still have a hard time believing you have so many posts, Jannet. My posting speed got me a couple of wows when I first came here, but you take the cake!

She'll take the goddamn cake fill it with ants and sell it in El Salvador or something.