Hi Jannet... Your polls.

Kushantaiidan

SPASIBA AX.
Hiya Jannet..

Hi.

I'm glad the whole crazy thing is over on the board, but now you are posting countless polls about sex and relationships. They are all kinda the same topic and stuff. Feel free to do whatever you want. But I come here and I see Interracial relationships, and all sorts of things.

Put some more music related polls in. They are more interesting. And Mikael is watching.

Also, I'm not here to flame. =P

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan
Hiya Jannet..

Hi.

I'm glad the whole crazy thing is over on the board, but now you are posting countless polls about sex and relationships. They are all kinda the same topic and stuff. Feel free to do whatever you want. But I come here and I see Interracial relationships, and all sorts of things.

Put some more music related polls in. They are more interesting. And Mikael is watching.

Also, I'm not here to flame. =P

I thought the music related polls were done to death. I don't know..seems like a lot of people have a lot to say about relationships. But I'll stop posting the sex polls ( I knew they were silly - was trying to break the ice). :)

Is that a joke, Kush? While I usually find your own threads pretty funny, they aren't exactly thought-provoking. :p

I've been interested in Jannet's recent threads.

*Oh my god, I'm doing so much Jannet defending lately! I'm getting weepy!* :lol:

Originally posted by Jannet

I thought the music related polls were done to death. I don't know..seems like a lot of people have a lot to say about relationships. But I'll stop posting the sex polls ( I knew they were silly - was trying to break the ice). :)

Edit: Wait a minute. Lina has a point. Your threads are usually about waking up and finding out you were Jesus Christ. You're just trying to make yerself look good in front of Mikael. Oh the shame of it.....:lol: :lol: ;)

Makes me think of a quote from a song: "Hey there you, way out there, could you show me just a signal or a sign? That after all, all these years that you known me. And I'm not just wasting time. So, lay back. Call off the attack. 'Cause if you look deep dreams are nothing that I lack. And all I see, a final chance to speak. And I would let the whole thing keep, if I could just sleep."