FAO Jannet or Jesus, or whoever the feck you are

Originally posted by metalmancpa

I was talking about the psychiatric stuff, not the message you were telling to everybody. The psychiatric stuff was meant for Jannet only, not the rest of us. By having it out here in the open, and then I make one comment and you say no more, that's when I figured it should of been kept private - that's all. :)

Well the psychaitric stuff its pretty common knowledge id say, so no harm there. theres nothing stigmatic abut it. i encouraged here to contact me by email or talk to her doctor for more in depth analysis.

someone was wondering whether i was making this shite up, so i responded.

i wont discuss her issues anymore because it could be harmful to her and me personally.

nuthin's changed.

Originally posted by metalmancpa

OK - if that's how you read into things. And I won't agree or disagree with you - it's hard to tell how typed responses come across to the reader.

And doesn't everybody "undermine" others here, just by posting their opinion and having it differ from that of others? And some do it a little more nasty then I do (if in fact it is undermining).

I dunno.. you kinda come accros as... um what's the word??

i dunno.

Anyway, I certainly aren't enjoying the forums as much as I used too.

They aren't friendly anymore.

Originally posted by Kushantaiidan

I dunno.. you kinda come accros as... um what's the word??

i dunno.

Anyway, I certainly aren't enjoying the forums as much as I used too.

They aren't friendly anymore.

egotistical
opinionated
know-it-all
old

I could go on:D

This is just another wave, that's all. We've been here before.

This is ANOTHER reason why I delete threads - especially ones that have deteriorated to insults, offensive remarks.

People come and go on this forum. If someone new comes here, and runs across this thread, he/she will most likely take it as face value and will believe I'm some psycho person with millions of problems. They will approach me hesitantly or not even bother getting to know me, thinking I'm a psychotic freak. OR (and I see this happening often - they will take it as their personal OK to jump onto a flame bandwagon - AND I DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM - for example, in the "I propose" thread, a BillowofZeal flamed me - who the fuck is he or she? I've never spoken to this person, at least I don't remember talking to this person directly, and he or she had the AUDACITY TO SAY "I have never really went at with Jannet(hello there) before flaming me to death - thank goodness I didn't read anymore posts after that..sheeeesh).

Geez..I would NEVER come out saying something like this to someone I hardly know, or am trying to get to know. YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER COME OUT YOUR FACE AND SAY THIS TO ME IN PERSON. I'm positive of it.

Edit: You know what? I can't say never, because I just don't know. What if you are like this in person - judging people and giving your diagnosis openly? I don't know how many people would seriously take it however. I sure as hell wouldn't.

I wouldn't take advice from someone who says that they have psychiatric experience yet cannot spell "psychiatric" correctly.