FAO Kev

Wolff

New Metal Member
May 9, 2001
“The Blowjob”

I have a question: Human development has reached the point where our species, via it’s highly technologically advanced society is capable of sending our DNA into the poor, unsuspecting vastness of outer space, yet, within our society, men and women can still not communicate about sex in an intelligent manner. Take for example: THE BLOWJOB.

Ah! Did you see that? All the women in the room all just did that look all at once! You know, the “(demonstrate)” look. Now, men like blowjobs. Blowjobs are good. Blowjobs are fun. Yet, blowjobs are looked down upon by our society. Come on, now. We all know that nice girls don’t give head, right? It isn’t PROPER! In fact, even our language ITSELF pushes this outdated ideal. Like George Carlin says, language always gives you away. What do we say when something is bad? When something is stupid, or lame, or boring, ya know, just plain bad. We say: “THIS SUCKS” and if we don’t say “sucks”, look at what we say instead. “hey man, this Tycus movie really BLOWS” “Yeah man, it LICKS”. I’ve even heard people say “This SWALLOWS”. “Boy, that stand-up comic really SWALLOWS”. Now t doesn’t take a linguist or a social anthropologist to see what all of these words have in common. This is BRILLIANT, guys! We want the blowjob so bad we take euphemisms for it to describe anything that, well, sucks. Did anybody notice that we may be sending the wrong idea here?

And I mean, what is so bad about blowjobs? I mean, with all the rape and murder and thievery in this world we look down upon people for giving others orgasms? I mean, it’s probably about the nicest thing anybody could do! But people always say the same thing. It’s degrading, subservient, dirty. Ooookay. Hold the phone for just one second. Now, I’m a loser who’s never had a girlfriend or any experience in sexual relationships that involve more people than myself, but... but… it seems to make sense to me that in MOST relationships, in most relationships, the blowjob is only one half of the total sexual activity. Doesn’t the male often find some way or another to return the favour? In most healthy relationships don’t people take turns, or better yet, do each other simultaneously? Okay, so assuming this is true… where does the subservience come in? Sounds like a fair deal to me! Now, as for the idea that performing the HUMMER is dirty or unhealthy, you may be interested to know that ejaculate consists of proteins and sugars and reportedly contains less than 36 calories. That’s not even one Weight Watchers point!

This was funny. I find it ironic that I got laid off once for talking about sex while stranded in a car for 10 hours with this dumb bitch (or co-worker as they would say) in Seattle. Americans need to take a fucking chill pill.

Originally posted by Wolff
I find it ironic that I got laid off once for talking about sex while stranded in a car for 10 hours with this dumb bitch (or co-worker as they would say) in Seattle.

When you asked for some head she took it all the wrong way, didn't she? ;)

Originally posted by TravestyOfMan

When you asked for some head she took it all the wrong way, didn't she? ;)

Fuck no. We just TALKED about sex. No solicitation was ever made. She was too ugly for that. Maybe that's why she reported me.

Originally posted by Wolff

you may be interested to know that ejaculate consists of proteins and sugars and reportedly contains less than 36 calories. That’s not even one Weight Watchers point!

i'll tell my girlfriend that then shall i :lol: actually come to think of it i will. :D

anyway, well done for being pissed off. i always love reading someones thoughts right after theyve been pissed off, and then they read it later and think oops. (although you pprobably won't right)

And look, if your bitch/co-worker is pissing you off, you should really think about killing her, or at least brutly tourture her, or you could just say sorry, so murder it is, heres a link for body clean up by the way, you'll need it. www.cadaverinc.com :loco:

Hey, the only decent standup stuff I ever wrote. Even it still sounds a little naive to me... I guess I was when a wrote it, a couple years ago. I've actually paraphrased this somewhere here on the board a while back, I seem to recall...

Anyhoo... Yeah, Wolff, I generally find people need to calm down about a lot of things and think about what the words people are saying actually mean, as opposed to hearing key words and getting all offended with little understanding of context. I've gotten myself in trouble with the self-appointed language police before and it seems you have to.