A message from In Flames.

And you see nothing absolutely immature about that statement? It is possible for people to like Clayman, you know. Like me, I honestly enjoyed Clayman and I think In Flames are awsome. I suppose that makes me a poser akin to new Metallica fans, huh?

I wasn't attacking you belial, i respect the fact that you enjoy In Flames. I was simply defending MYSELF after i was unjustly used as a reference point. Generally, i agree with and i'm on your side, so i won't destroy you over this post.

how can you say that In Flames stuff is really that different from their old stuff?? If by different, you mean better production... but I forgot... the popular belief on this board is that better production=less talent

Fuck you, in the ear. TWICE.

Dude, i have worked in a recording studio as an engineer for over three years, so i think i'd know a bit more than you about 'better production', and i would say that Whoracle has a much more fitting production for in flames. When have I EVER said that "better production=less talent" huh? Dipshit.

Are you deaf you little motherfucker?? I even went as far as to POST some of the 'changes' in In Flames music, and you still defend them with your life. I don't care if you like them, that's good for you mate, but when you say stupid things like 'In Flames new stuff is no different to the old stuff', I just want to ram your own cock down your throat...

this isn't directed at anyone in particular:

there seems to be a trend nowadays to hate what is popular simply because it is popular

there has been a lot of bitching nowadays about bands getting worse over the years: metallica, in flames, dark T, katatonia and even opeth:eek:

however, there is rarely anyone focusing on bands which have improved over the years...i know that Trapped is going to say something about Death's progression to have been awesome...so why don't we all stop this negative attitude and concentrate on bands which are getting better over time

Originally posted by Trapped

Fuck you, in the ear. TWICE.

Dude, i have worked in a recording studio as an engineer for over three years, so i think i'd know a bit more than you about 'better production', and i would say that Whoracle has a much more fitting production for in flames. When have I EVER said that "better production=less talent" huh? Dipshit.

Are you deaf you little motherfucker??I even went as far as to POST some of the 'changes' in In Flames music, and you still defend them with your life. I don't care if you like them, that's good for you mate, but when you say stupid things like 'In Flames new stuff is no different to the old stuff', I just want to ram your own cock down your throat...

well of course he's deaf, he has all your spunk in his ears!:lol:

there has been a lot of bitching nowadays about bands getting worse over the years: metallica, in flames, dark T, katatonia and even opeth

however, there is rarely anyone focusing on bands which have improved over the years...i know that Trapped is going to say something about Death's progression to have been awesome...so why don't we all stop this negative attitude and concentrate on bands which are getting better over time

That is one of the smartest posts I've seen in this thread... But this forum ISN'T just for ass-kissing of great bands, it is for discussion, and yes, alot of the time there is discussion about band 'regression', and yes, I am one of those people that think BWP is sub-standard for OPETH after Still Life...!

I enjoy PARTS of Clayman but i still don't think In Flames should have attacked people's opinions like that. Why the hell should they give a fuck? Of course i did enjoy it and do agree with some of what they said.:p

Originally posted by Trapped

I wasn't attacking you belial, i respect the fact that you enjoy In Flames. I was simply defending MYSELF after i was unjustly used as a reference point. Generally, i agree with and i'm on your side, so i won't destroy you over this post.

You're too kind. :lol:

and yes, I am one of those people that think BWP is sub-standard for OPETH after Still Life...!

Alot of people seem to think this, but I think that it's just as good as everything else they've done, but different. Its got a really depressing sound/atmosphere to it, and is more of "grey" feeling album, if that makes any sense. But opinions are opinions, as this thread has surely shown!:lol: