What Would The Best Opeth Forum Battle Be?

MetalManCPA

Papa Opeth
May 19, 2001
Visit site
As the sparring continues on various threads - it's about time we start booking some matches. Come up with your best match - and why. It's not about picking a winner - it's about what would the best battle be.

This isn't about calling people some dumbass name - but there have been enough battles of words over the past few months that I could imagine some pretty decent scirmishes.

There is no undercard - no main event. These are all equal battles.

My match:
Jannet vs. Misanthrope.

Jannet is relentless - a real fighter - straight in-your-face. Misanthrope has both feet firmly planted, and comes at you from all sides. This would be a battle of epic proportions - one for the ages.

side-note: Misanthrope has an early advantage - his warm-up battle with Satori was a crowd pleaser

grrrrrr..that wasn't a match...it was a lot of :loco: :err: :err: :loco: on my part...MOST of the crap he said was unintelligible and FULL of curses anyway....

Originally posted by Jannet
grrrrrr..that wasn't a match...it was a lot of :loco: :err: :err: :loco: on my part...half the crap he said was unintelligible and FULL of curses anyway....

Jannet. He isn't refering to that. This is a "what if" hypothetical question. Basically he's asking who you'd like to see get into an argument.

grrrrrr..that wasn't a match...it was a lot of :loco: :err: :err: :loco: on my part...half the crap he said was unintelligible and FULL of curses anyway....

You're missing my point. It isn't about some past war-of-words. It's about looking at the personalities within this forum, and deciding which 2 would clash the most. I'm not picking on anybody here - I just think we've gotten to know each other enough.

Don't base it on a past thread, or one battle between 2 people that has already occurred - think about the two combatants you are choosing - think of ALL postings you've read. It could be a friendly battle - just 2 opposing trains of thought.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Satori you fucken pot smoking blasphemious dirtbag!!!

It has to be a real issue though, not just a shouting match. Speaking of which, Trapped and I had a good ahout back in the day.

For those that missed it ;)

My fave was E V I L vs. Armageddon's Child, although AC was a class A tit.

Originally posted by Wolff

It has to be a real issue though, not just a shouting match. Speaking of which, Trapped and I had a good ahout back in the day.

Yes - but you probably shouldn't pick yourself in this fight - then you'd be picking a fight.:confused:

You know how in Mortal Kombat you can pit a character against themselves, just their outfits are different?

I would suggest...
Jannet vs. Jannet

Now that would be a Royal Rumble....

I reread the original message... I see

I'd love to see a Satori vs E V I L match. I thought the Buddhist discussion was great.

Originally posted by Triste
You know how in Mortal Kombat you can pit a character against themselves, just their outfits are different?

I would suggest...
Jannet vs. Jannet

Um...then I'd always win ... :confused:

Originally posted by Triste

I would suggest...
Jannet vs. Jannet

That would last forever, all hell would break loose, and the forum itself would collapse under the pressure. :lol:

You're on
I think the goverment should take away your kid you post too damn much. If you post at your job ( if you even have one you lazy bitch ) you should get fired and start beggin on the streets.
You're next

I'm fucking surprised you spelled "You're next" right. Have I rubbed off on you, in that you're using the dictionary? Seems like you have. Oh..and I noticed you didn't curse...could your cock be finally performing for your pet dog, and you are speechless for words?

I can just hear you now: "O, Rover, jor ass iz soo tite, eye luv dis kaus me wee-wee wont wurk four ene girrrlz...Eye kum en u!!!!!

I'm fucking surprised you spelled "You're next" right. Have I rubbed off on you, in that you're using the dictionary? Seems like you have. Oh..and I noticed you didn't curse...could your cock be finally performing for your pet dog, and you are speechless for words?

I can just hear you now: "O, Rover, jor ass iz soo tite, eye luv dis kaus me wee-wee wont wurk four ene girrrlz...Eye kum en u!!!!!

Do you ever take a break? I can see defending yourself if this was a real face-to-face conversation, or your life was in danger or something. But what are you trying to prove here? In one post, you can discuss and reason, The next, you've lowered yourself to internet trash.

I can truely say your approach to this whole messageboard is nothing short of amazing - and it's getting old fast.