What Would The Best Opeth Forum Battle Be?

You're a fucking reject in your house...that's why you don't like values, parents telling you what to do... They don't love you, so you have to come here and try to emulate Wolff for acceptance. It was so obvious in the "abortion thread" since your dumb mother fucking twat ass equates babies to animals. You were treated like an animal when you were a baby, right? That's what momma always told you...You're disgusting, you're pathetic, no..you're worse than pathetic, you're the scum left over a horse's cock after being sucked off by a whore with AIDS...

Originally posted by metalmancpa

Do you ever take a break? I can see defending yourself if this was a real face-to-face conversation, or your life was in danger or something. But what are you trying to prove here? In one post, you can discuss and reason, The next, you've lowered yourself to internet trash.

I can truely say your approach to this whole messageboard is nothing short of amazing - and it's getting old fast.

Did you miss:

"You're on
I think the goverment should take away your kid you post too damn much. If you post at your job ( if you even have one you lazy bitch ) you should get fired and start beggin on the streets.
You're next"

I guess so.

This double standard amazes me. Misanthrope says something insulting, and no one says anything. But I post something back and metalmancpa has to catch a fit....

Funny how double standards work.....

Cuz they wanna see a fight; the more pissed off you are, the more entertining the fight. Steel up a bit and ignore 'em. Or join the fight. Either way it's totally in your control....

Originally posted by Jannet

Did you miss:

"You're on
I think the goverment should take away your kid you post too damn much. If you post at your job ( if you even have one you lazy bitch ) you should get fired and start beggin on the streets.
You're next"

I guess so.

No - I didn't miss it at all. Misanthrope and I don't always see eye-to-eye, but he doesn't make EVERY thread a battle of shit slinging. He's told me right to my computer screen how he feels about me. He's said EXACTLY what his purpose is here. You haven't. Maybe you should explain yourself a little better. What is your purpose here? You can go from the all knowing to the fuck-you to everybody mood at the turn of a switch.

The difference from my perspective is that Misanthrope came right out of the gate telling everyone what he was here.

Please - enlighten me, for I guess I am the naive one.

Relax peoples! Daayam!

I was laughing my ass at both Misanthropes' and Jannet's replies. Pure comedy. Unfortunately, it seems to have been stunted.

Jannet should get a trophy purely because from the beginning and to now in this very thread it's been her vs Us, with lots of misinterpretations in between.

Carry on!

Anyway, I'm done here. I think this thread was created for nothing more than to start a fight. I hope you get what you are looking for. Peace.

Get the ants out of your pussy i wasnt being serious about that three thing.

Lets see, Oh yes im a stinking Mexican. The idiom we speak here is Spanish, something a person so stupid that needs welfare could never atempt to even learn, american's English is a fucking joke of an idiom, Old english was a real idiom, middle english was still elegant and complicated, modern english is patetic, but usa english is truly going back to the stone age. I would not be surprised of all americans eventually go back to barking instead of talking again. And just so you know not everyone had the oportunity to leech off uncle sam to buy dildos with school money and i have never, not a single time, taken an english lesson in my entire life i learn entirely from the internet, yes i use a dictionary some times is not something im ashamed of because i think that on my little experience i already have better spelling and vocabulary than the average american idiot. I really think that your goverment bringed down the towers just so they could get rid off people like you ( hell maybe even specifically you ) and get oil going on in the process, i just sincerely hope someone related to died on the most amazing work of conspiracy the american goverment has ever pulled off, forget the a bomb, forget JFK THIS is truly what they should keep doing.

I truly dont understand you, you know i can be an angry person, and im usually pretty bored, but if i ever get to have a family i would cherish it more than anything in the world, it would become my one obsesion and reason to living and i would love my kids to the point they grow to hate their annoying dad. Things like forums or internet crap would be the first thing i will leave behind completely, what kind of a looser are you? how can you preach about the 50s, o sorry, suggest some of the ideas to ilustrate your point, and still have over 500 post already not counting the 200 you delete so you dont look like your kid is going to participate in the special olimpics if he/she/it is at all related to you? what is wrong with you how can you even talk about parentship when you spend what it absolutely has to take half of your day talking to roleplaying morons on the forum? You really need to take a hard look to your fat goth wannabe ass and realize this crap should be beyond you, you have a family, you made it you dont even deserve it you should get on your fucking knees and thank your false gods they were kind enough to give you viable genitals and a family. If you indulge in an answer you are just showing why your kid is gonna grow up to be 20 years old and dump you in a facility down in florida to rot there, i think he/she/it already resents you, who can anyone not resent an irresponsible cold mother that doesnt loves his kids?

Originally posted by metalmancpa

No - I didn't miss it at all. Misanthrope and I don't always see eye-to-eye, but he doesn't make EVERY thread a battle of shit slinging. He's told me right to my computer screen how he feels about me. He's said EXACTLY what his purpose is here. You haven't. Maybe you should explain yourself a little better. What is your purpose here? You can go from the all knowing to the fuck-you to everybody mood at the turn of a switch.

The difference from my perspective is that Misanthrope came right out of the gate telling everyone what he was here.

Please - enlighten me, for I guess I am the naive one.

So what the hell do you call what he just posted? A love letter?

And yeah, I see it in his name: Misanthrope. Wonderful *clap, clap, standing ovation* So you know everything you need to know about him..sure, he spews epithets and insults at almost every opinion that goes against what he thinks and everyone gets a hearty old laugh...HARHARHAR... I need to explain myself? I've been explaining myself since I got here. That's all I do, explain myself, my opinions, my life. GET OFF THE DOUBLE STANDARD. It's not fucking becoming.

You're a fucking reject in your house...that's why you don't like values, parents telling you what to do... They don't love you, so you have to come here and try to emulate Wolff for acceptance. It was so obvious in the "abortion thread" since your dumb mother fucking twat ass equates babies to animals. You were treated like an animal when you were a baby, right? That's what momma always told you...You're disgusting, you're pathetic, no..you're worse than pathetic, you're the scum left over a horse's cock after being sucked off by a whore with AIDS...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That was awesome. Jannet connects.

Hoser vs. Satori

Two individuals who have the ability to bury whit in a barrage of philosophical words. You'd need a word-weedwacker to figure out who was winning.

Originally posted by Misanthrope
Get the ants out of your pussy i wasnt being serious about that three thing.

Lets see, Oh yes im a stinking Mexican. The idiom we speak here is Spanish, something a person so stupid that needs welfare could never atempt to even learn, american's English is a fucking joke of an idiom, Old english was a real idiom, middle english was still elegant and complicated, modern english is patetic, but usa english is truly going back to the stone age. I would not be surprised of all americans eventually go back to barking instead of talking again. And just so you know not everyone had the oportunity to leech off uncle sam to buy dildos with school money and i have never, not a single time, taken an english lesson in my entire life i learn entirely from the internet, yes i use a dictionary some times is not something im ashamed of because i think that on my little experience i already have better spelling and vocabulary than the average american idiot. I really think that your goverment bringed down the towers just so they could get rid off people like you ( hell maybe even specifically you ) and get oil going on in the process, i just sincerely hope someone related to died on the most amazing work of conspiracy the american goverment has ever pulled off, forget the a bomb, forget JFK THIS is truly what they should keep doing.

I truly dont understand you, you know i can be an angry person, and im usually pretty bored, but if i ever get to have a family i would cherish it more than anything in the world, it would become my one obsesion and reason to living and i would love my kids to the point they grow to hate their annoying dad. Things like forums or internet crap would be the first thing i will leave behind completely, what kind of a looser are you? how can you preach about the 50s, o sorry, suggest some of the ideas to ilustrate your point, and still have over 500 post already not counting the 200 you delete so you dont look like your kid is going to participate in the special olimpics if he/she/it is at all related to you? what is wrong with you how can you even talk about parentship when you spend what it absolutely has to take half of your day talking to roleplaying morons on the forum? You really need to take a hard look to your fat goth wannabe ass and realize this crap should be beyond you, you have a family, you made it you dont even deserve it you should get on your fucking knees and thank your false gods they were kind enough to give you viable genitals and a family. If you indulge in an answer you are just showing why your kid is gonna grow up to be 20 years old and dump you in a facility down in florida to rot there, i think he/she/it already resents you, who can anyone not resent an irresponsible cold mother that doesnt loves his kids?

Misanthrope comes back with a left jab and ... misses. Still 1-0 Jannet ;)

So what the hell do you call what he just posted? A love letter?

And yeah, I see it in his name: Misanthrope. Wonderful *clap, clap, standing ovation* So you know everything you need to know about him..sure, he spews epithets and insults at almost every opinion that goes against what he thinks and everyone gets a hearty old laugh...HARHARHAR... I need to explain myself? I've been explaining myself since I got here. That's all I do, explain myself, my opinions, my life. GET OFF THE DOUBLE STANDARD. It's not fucking becoming.

Jannet is antagonizing the crowd who are starting to boo her. Let's see if Misanthrope can carry back the momentum.

but usa english is truly going back to the stone age

My sentiments exactly, Misanthrope. Just walking around my campus is an eye opener. No one seems to have a grasp on proper english anymore. Proper speaking has always been something that I have prided myself on, but my father was an editor, so I probably had a leg up on everyone else:p

Originally posted by Wolff

Misanthrope comes back with a left jab and ... misses. Still 1-0 Jannet ;)

:lol: :lol:

The guy has got to learn some brevity. I'm surprised he hasn't talked about dragons and demons, bones and blood, yet in his rhetoric.... the end of days till kingdom come and the seething, boiling nihilisms which anihilated this board and planet. :loco:

(alright, that was corny)

Lets me explain the double standart to you: i have called Metalmancpa an elitist whining idiot when he attempted to do another " the forum is really going downhill" thread, i told him how my opinion of him got lower cause he started an abortion thread ( if im not mistaken ) and i also told him how i truly appreciate his sentimental and existencial advice knowing that he is very wise on those matters. I respect him yet i get on his ass when i do not like what he does.

I love some of satori's threads. The spiritualism vs intelectualism thread was far too easily diminished and forgotten by everyone, and there are many other threads he started or bringed to life on wich i truly learned a lot, yet i had one of the longest fights in my life with him cause his sense of morality, and arrogance truly make me sick and make me wish i could kill him. Yet both sides of it are under control whenever one is needed.

Take wolff, he and i had some pretty nasty arguments on the past, if you dont believe me ( im shure you dont ) ask him.

You see i say everything i think, all the time. Im not affraid of CHANING my goddamn mind, and i have show it, i try to learn a little bit about myself and things with every conversation, even with the stupid crap you say i try to learn why people is sometimes pushed into a desperate need of atention and how comes people can retract from it and regret it, asking for forgiveness.

But nevertheless if people tolerates me sometimes is because i can go from fuck you to i agree with you, that is wise indeed in 0 seconds, does not happens too often, but it happens.