Jannet's influence on the forum.

What do you think of Jannet?

• Janet's an OK gal. I got no problems with her and the heat she's getting is seriously unfair.

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Jannet really needs to lighten up and relax. I'll accept her when she modifies her attitude.

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • Jannet should get the hell out of here as soon as possible. She's caused enough tension and chaos.

Votes: 19 40.4%
  • Who's Jannet?

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
As long as you don't post 15 billion replies to every thread I'll be happy.

Quite seriously your attitude to reply to everything and anything crowds out a lot of people. We've heard your point move on. It also results in fights, and clearly the people are taking the piss on you and your reactions.

I think you'd be better off chilling out too as Clarissa advised.

Who the hell is Jennet? How long have I been away form this forum? I don't know any of you people... What did you with people whose names I actually recognize?
This sucks...

Even though I don't know who she is I don't think it's very nice to treat Jannet in such a cruel fashion. I mean what could she have possibly done to any of you over a fucking message board? I say give her a break.

Originally posted by Raoul J.
As long as you don't post 15 billion replies to every thread I'll be happy.

Quite seriously your attitude to reply to everything and anything crowds out a lot of people. We've heard your point move on. It also results in fights, and clearly the people are taking the piss on you and your reactions.

I think you'd be better off chilling out too as Clarissa advised.

Point taken and applied.

Originally posted by Despot
How long have I been away form this forum? I don't know any of you people... What did you with people whose names I actually recognize?
This sucks...

You've been away a long time. Remember me? The one who argued with u about hip hop and wqhther u can judge people solely on their musical taste :p :D

Originally posted by Jannet
Analog kid, thank you for putting it in that fashion. I WILL BE the better person, since I'm most likely older than most people on this forum, but I've been acting like a prepubescent punky brewster lately. If I keep getting flamed at by a certain person, I will put on ignore. If I make an opinion and for some reason my point doesn't get across, I'll try to make my point, but if it's not being understood, no matter how hard I try, I'll just leave it alone. That's IT. NO more posting idiot threads. No more arguing or fighting. Enough said.

making comments about peoples mothers cunts is what you call "being the better person"?????? i find that very interesting.:confused:

Sling, it's over, get over it. I apologized to Kush for that remark a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG TIME AGO. I suggest you read time post stamps before you start anything that's dead and buried already.

Who the fuck cares? In fact every forum needs a clown everyone can wipe the floor with on arguments, this bad excuse for a mother that should spend way more time with his family if she doesnt posts at work makes a good aim for discussions but it grows old rather quickly.

Like hell the case is closed:
kitty_01.jpg

:D

cmon guys... what is this? an episode of full house? everyone always gets all worked up if there is some tension on the board. cmon we need arguments sometimes. thats what keeps it interesting. i love argueing with misanthrope and jayde sometimes. its a way of life. i dont hate them for it. its just we have diffrent views. I dont think the board should just come a way of argueing and bullshit where trolls hang out. but there can be some heat. i dont know what this jannet shit is about though. i think i missed something. we should just put this behind us now.

I know who she is, but i voted Who's Jannet just to see the results. I think if someone annoys you enough to be the topic of several hate threads, JUST IGNORE THEM, it's not very hard.

P.S. What threads did this start? i have never read anything written by her that made me extremly mad.

I'm most likely older than most people on this forum, but I've been acting like a prepubescent punky brewster

What a shame that you sunk to the level of a fucking CHILD, it must be degrading for you to be in such conversations with a fucking CHILD like me. I shouldn't subject people who are not fucking CHILDREN, such as yourself, to my fucking CHILDISH and therefore irrelevant, meaningless, pointless, aggressive, segregating, abusive, spiteful, hurtful posts.

Originally posted by Opet
You kids been fighting all night until you ran Jannet away? Where's Poppa? I'm tellin'. DaaaaaAAAAAAADDDD! :p I had to say it.

I'm here.

And my thoughts on this were put quite simply by Tenebrose - if you don't like: ignore.

Some choose to fight - to judge - which in a forum like this is a waste of good posting space.

You choose to do what you'd like on an internet forum - we've had this discussion before. If some choose to exercise their right to do anything they please here - so be it. It's a shame that happens, but so be it. You want to use 4-letter words in every sentence - you can. You want to pick fights - you can. It's the people who don't fall into this trap that differentiate themselves from the other internet idiots - which I don't think any of you are. Jannet has spoken her mind - she believes what she believes - so do every one of you. Some choose not to shove their beliefs down others throats, some do.

I will always contend this forum is different than others. People may come and go and try to make this like a Yahoo chat forum - but in the long run, it returns to its Opethian roots. This is a great place.