I'm outta here for awhile...

Dec 3, 2004
Arizona, USA
www.ryanseek.com
I'll still be around for a few more days, but my departure date for the north is rapidly approaching. Monday I shut down my internet here in Arizona and I'll be completely out of touch until the last week of June. Like last summer, I will have internet access in Montana so you'll only be rid of me for a few weeks.

Enjoy it while you've got it! :heh:

Well if you can stand the heat...stay out of the kitchen...I mean Arizona :D

Have a safe trip, enjoy, indulge in sin and get that Montana connection running soon, we won't let you go that easily ;)

Cheers

TSO have a safe journey!! Take some pics of Montana and the Meese LOL I've heard it's beautiful country, desolate and no speed limits:heh: Enjoy your Summer!
Thanks Kitty! If you ever show up in the summer time I'd sure give you a tour of some of most beautiful scenery on earth. I actually plan on taking more pics this summer as I finally got a good digital camera with 12X zoom and a million settings I need to learn. I'll post them here if anyone is interested.

By the way, that no speed limit thing didn't last long. Too many idiots in the world. But the speed limits there are fast...little two lane highways with no shoulder are often posted 65-75 mph. It's great! I never worry about speeding except in town.

Well if you can stand the heat...stay out of the kitchen...I mean Arizona :D
I prefer to tweak that quote to, "if you can't stand the heat, GET out of the kitchen". :D

Thanks buddy!

Damn, only a few weeks ... :p

Hehe, have a safe trip and see you next month !!! :headbang:

If you need a drive without speed limits come and visit KIT in Germany next year Kitty !!!

I prefer to tweak that quote to, "if you can't stand the heat, GET out of the kitchen". :D

Thanks buddy!

Damn when I type to fast I always screw with can and can't :oops:

Enjoy the trip and drive as fast as the absence of police let you...I do the same here :heh:

I'll still be around for a few more days, but my departure date for the north is rapidly approaching. Monday I shut down my internet here in Arizona and I'll be completely out of touch until the last week of June. Like last summer, I will have internet access in Montana so you'll only be rid of me for a few weeks.

Enjoy it while you've got it! :heh:

You prolly won't see this but have a safe journey. We'll "see" you when you get back.

I am in AZ too, and it's getting HOT. I just came back from a trip to Colorado. Man, that was nice. It's funny...people from the hotter areas of AZ get all excited when we see water.

Ya shoulda looked me up. But I was prolly on vacation in Florida so I wouldn't have been here anyway. :loco: