I'm pregnant

It all started around 4pm PT last friday, when my period became officially tardy. I usually have a ritual for the whole ovulating process. I dim the lights, set up some incense, put on some rockin tunes by Trust Company and just sit their watching it bleed. Bleeding Through can actually thank me for their catchy moniker. (Hi Trev, if you're out there) Well anywho, I sat there in wait, in a puddle of my own desperation, as I watched the only thing eminate from my potpourris scented snatchufagn, being a dribble of pee that I didn't wipe free, before I applied the "Always" with wings to my nether regions of chastity defiled. I continued sitting there in sedentary seclusion waiting for my lipids to drip a drop of red gold, to no avail.

Some Backstory
------------------

2 weeks ago I attended an art show in Sicily. It was the world premier of an up and coming artist from Milan who goes by the name of Susan Perian. (The name sounds Armenian, but I'm not certain)

dscf01151su6.jpg

To make a long story short, I am introduced to this socially awkward, yet mildly talented dame of the night. Who in turn, introduces me to one of the men in the picture that I hotlinked from the Sicilian Art Heritage Foundation's Website below.

dscf0125tx7.jpg

I took this mystery man back to my room in an inebriated state of disarray. Next thing I know, he has flung me on to the bed with the authority of a level 51 blood elf looking to redeem his fallen brother Brocas. And with the ferocity of the steeds that pull Odin's chariot across the shore of Minnetonka, he spreaded my pad thai thighs apart and inserted his shelless turtle in to my aqueduct of asian seasoning. In and out, In and Out, with rapid fire precision double bass thrusts, he plundered my sashimi...That's all I remember.

So I come to you all now, a woman with nowhere to turn. I am clueless on who is the seed reaper. It may of been the bastard child of that fellow tully and that junkie derick, who you can clearly see walking amongst the crowd with a suave swagger sporting a PBR. Or it may have been the young lad to the right, whose portrait came out as blurry as my Home Pregnancy Test. I am not quite sure. All I know is that this child can not be a bastard!!! If I am to forsake my band for this love child, he must have a father!!!

Please help me!!

haha, I was laughing before I even opened the thread....

he spreaded my pad thai thighs apart and inserted his shelless turtle in to my aqueduct of asian seasoning. In and out, In and Out, with rapid fire precision double bass thrusts, he plundered my sashimi...

pad thai :lol:

Ok, this would have made a lot more sense to me earlier if the pictures had shown up at the time. :lol:

cthulufhtagn said:
yea anyone who ever said susperia was attractive needs to take a long look in the mirror then bash their skull into said mirror

QFT
image.jpg

I wonder if the guy that impregnated Tila, is in fact the same guy who impregnated Susperia's long lost friend of 8 months? Hmmm

Women always say they were drunk ,it seems like its the only time women wanna fuck is when they are drunk or have been drinking at all so they can conveinently not remember.

omg, EEEEEWEEEEEEEIIIIIIRDDZZZ, thread was bumped whilst i was gazing at an EPT commercial.

Had a dream last night that my woman got pregnant and I thought "well alright, I suppose we can deal with that" but then she turned into Tila Tequila and I thought "OH FUCK GET AN ABORTION."

So yes Tila, now you can truthfully tell your girlybro buddies that I did indeed dream of you. WHORE.

Adrian, were you too busy to answer my phone calls?!?! I had a feeling that the blurry young man on the right was you. You've tried really hard over the past several months to change your image. You with your "look at me, look at me hairdo", who are you trying to be, Chaka Kahn?!? That hairdo, along with the Jim the Anvil Neidhart goatee is not fooling anyone. I'm six weeks pregnant Adrian. Stretch marks are starting to appear on my belly, resembling some Nasa snap shot of a dried martian riverbed. Do you know what it is like to wake up every morning so nauseated, you feel as though you were pinoyed by half a dozen loompias, with nobody but your roadie Marcus to assist with the two in the morning Haagen Daaz runs? Do you have any idea at all?!?!?

Look at what you have done to my hips!!!
2698.jpg

I thought I was foolish to think that a guy would actually like me for who I am as a person. The 7 months of myspace corresponding made me drop my guard towards men like you. I posted long ago that I was done with being the grand marshall of the promiscious parade. But for one night, and one night only I dropped my guard and my bottoms in anticipation that a quick pyonggang would lead to post coital comfort. And it did! You proved yourself to be a gentleman on that fateful night of Sept. 16th. Oh you held me, you held me as if the sun were never to rise again. You and I were one, like two sheets in the wind, carelessly drifting along under an autumn breeze. Little did I know that you would not answer my phone calls, emails, and nextel chirps. How could you Adrian!?!?!? Did you know how close I came to giving up this child?!? I've been contemplating it for weeks on end. I was confused to who the father was. I became so distraught from your lack of ethics, that I went to Cara DeAngelis ' art show and had sex with everyone and anyone, with one gentleman in particular baring your likeness. I then realized that there was nothing between us, that it was all a farce. A gigantic charade to conquer my asian landscape with your mongolian barbecue. And then you disappeared...

After weeks of hiding from your responsibilites as a man, I knew you would come back from your alleged "vacation", and give away your hand. As much as you would like for me to get an abortion, it is not happening honey. I've made more than enough money off my musical projects to raise this kid alone. But uh uhh, don't think for one solitary minute of your insignificant life that I am going to let you walk away that easy!!! See Adrian Dear, I'm holding all the cards. You want to walk away from this child? You want to walk away from this hollywood lifestyle which I offered you? You want to walk away from us!??!?! WHO THE HELL IS SHE?!?!?! You're playing with fire, and you're going to get burned!!! See you in court!!

Women always say they were drunk ,it seems like its the only time women wanna fuck is when they are drunk or have been drinking at all so they can conveinently not remember.
given the last conversation about women i recall this dude posting in, this nearly made me piss my pants :lol:

nice post

but you can't top
<<I took this mystery man back to my room in an inebriated state of disarray. Next thing I know, he has flung me on to the bed with the authority of a level 51 blood elf looking to redeem his fallen brother Brocas. And with the ferocity of the steeds that pull Odin's chariot across the shore of Minnetonka, he spreaded my pad thai thighs apart and inserted his shelless turtle in to my aqueduct of asian seasoning. In and out, In and Out, with rapid fire precision double bass thrusts, he plundered my sashimi...That's all I remember.>>