So my friend got his new bitch pregnant.

snow2fall said:
Is her life ruined?
good point.

she's a fat chick with a half black baby ~ since she's already fat, she's not going to get skinnier, that almost never happens, the dad works three hours at taco bell so he can't even afford a bag of pampers or a case of formula...geez what a goat fuck all the way around.

my wife and I had no idea what parenthood really entailed, but we soldiered on and are still together through all kinds of rough times. none of this pussy "oh things are bad I'm going to take my ball and go home" bullshit.

Reality, biyatches....deal with it.

fotmbm said:
No, she's doing that evil laugh-thingie (MUAHAHAHAAAA!) three times a day now that her evil plan has been carried out successfully
hahahahaha
Ifurin said:
is his life ruined, or is he the type to piss off and lump her with the kid?
snow2fall said:
Is her life ruined?
I don't give a shit if either one of their lives are "ruined," what I care about, and why I'm pissed off at him, is because they are treating this like a new toy. He's known the girl for 3 months, and didn't say "hey I love you" or even "hey let's get married" that soon, no. He said "hey let's have a kid because that would be neat."
lizard said:
she's a fat chick with a half black baby ~ since she's already fat, she's not going to get skinnier, that almost never happens, the dad works three hours at taco bell so he can't even afford a bag of pampers or a case of formula...geez what a goat fuck all the way around.
No that was in high school, he actually has a better job now. :loco: He works full time but for not much more than minimum wage, has a RIDICULOUS car payment (have you ever paid $44k for a $23k car? he did), and can barely take care of himself.

He'll never get it probably, even while it happens. He grew up in a family that literally runs from the tax man and other bill collectors about once a year, but they continue to drive brand new Lexusis anyhow.

His sister (insanely HAWT by the way) finished law school a few years ago, and before passing the bar or getting a job to pay off the $150k she owed to the school thought it was a good idea to get a brand new disLexus of her own.

One Inch Man said:
He'll never get it probably, even while it happens. He grew up in a family that literally runs from the tax man and other bill collectors about once a year, but they continue to drive brand new Lexusis anyhow.
fuck. im sick of these people (read: average american). we own two cars, a 96 and 97. *ancient* by average standards. our combined income is > 100,000 a year. we were at the volvo dealer yesterday and were shocked at how much they cost. a $30,000 car simply is not affordable. but when you make payments over 6000 months, anyone can do it. which is what these assholes do. $30,000 for a fucking deprecaiting asset. how stupid can you get? and yet, this is what America is run on........DEBT.

these geniuses at work keep saying shit like, "you guys make so much money, how come you dont have (insert pointless consumer commodity here)?" and i just shake my head. i dont understand where my grandparents dont-buy-it-if-you-dont-have-the-money generation turned into put-everything-on-credit.

Ugh at those stories. Especially the one about the 14 year old. OMGWTFPolarBear; birth control isn't that difficult to use nor is it expensive. They teach about it in all school curriculums. Stupid people; very stupid people.
I dislike children btw.

have you ever paid $44k for a $23k car? he did

one of my freinds recently paid $35K for a Chevy Impala SS ... yes, a Chevy ...

for that price you can get a BMW or some other nice performance foreign car.

^hahaha! holy fuck! why i gods name would anyone pay that much money for a car? what will it's value be in three years? $15,000? if that? wow. people never cease to amaze me.

dorian gray said:
^hahaha! holy fuck! why i gods name would anyone pay that much money for a car? what will it's value be in three years? $15,000? if that? wow. people never cease to amaze me.

yeah, no shit .. .another friend of mine bought a new Dodge Ram 1500 pickup fully loaded in 2002 for about $35K also ... he tried to trade it in last summer ... 2 years later ... and they offered him $16K for it. :erk: :OMG: o_O

American cars are the worst investments ...

2002 model and this is 2005 right... sounds like about 14 Dodge trannies by then. The worst part is I'm not really exaggerating, my dad had a Dodge Dakota and went through 3 transmissions before finally blowing the engine at 150k miles. Talking to some idiots at work a few years ago, the were discussing their Dodge Rams:

them: "blah blah blah I love my truck!"
me: "fuck Dodge, unreliable hunks of garbage."
dude1: "hey mine is reliable!"
me: "how many miles do you have and how many trannies have you gone through?"
dude1: "about 30k and I'm on the second one, but other than that it's been great!"
dude2: "yeah, mine too."

DUH.

no tranny problems yet ... he has about 50K miles on it ... but the car does sound like it's falling apart when you drive it.

lurch70 said:
yeah, no shit .. .another friend of mine bought a new Dodge Ram 1500 pickup fully loaded in 2002 for about $35K
bwaaaaahahahahaha! thats hilarious. i saw a tv ad last night for the same thing and just laughed. $35k will also buy you an AWD BMW 3-series, a Lexus, a Honda S2000, two (yeah, two) Camrys, and a host of other more worthy vehicles. like one inch said, dodge are notorious for their failing transmissions. there isn't one single american who doesnt know this. it's been going on for as long as i can remember. heh, dodge.