I'm seeing Dying Fetus live this Friday

Blind Guardian is too fucking much for you to handle huh chumpstain? Ohh my real metal is death? Shut your dillusional ass up. I wish your mother would of made all of you fucks dying fetuses. I see 12 mistakes in this forum when over i sign in. I come to this fuck9ing piss poor board and see 12 abortions that needed to be carried out but didnt. Its a crying shame really. :*(

Its an awesome show! All 4 bands who played (Misery Index, Divine Empire, Skinless, and Dying Fetus) were all awesome, what a great tour! I saw it in Houston and was not disappointed.

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Dude im not just talking shit. I heard dying fetus. I listened to some tracks today. Its fucking horrendous. I'd listen to fucking depeche mode over this. Id listen to good charlotte. Any band over this shit. Blind guardian fucking owns. YOu pussy fucking faggets. Stop trying to be hard witgh poser ass shit

After reading dozens of your posts for the past week or so, I have some advice for you: don't change. People like you provide people like me with so much comedy. Keep up the good work slugger!

By the way... what would happen if someone loved both Dying Fetus AND Blind Guardian? Gasp! That's me...

AllWithin: You listen to Blind Guardian and Nightwish and you call us fags? Stupid fuckface, put on your tight pants and mount your dragon and GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE with your heavy/power/speed metal shit. Motherfuckers like you pollute the air and give metal a bad name, it is for people like you I do not like to call myself a metal fan.

yea you cant handle a beautiful voice with lyrics you can comprehend and crushing guitars coming in from evry angle. You think real metal is a guy singing while gargling listerine with 2 buttplugs up his anus. Oh hey look at me im hardcore i listen to carcass. They're so fucking cool. I just love giblets and songs about unrolling large intestines. STFU! you listen to shit music. face it

None_So_Vile said:
demiurge and allwithinmymonster, id say they've got a good thing going on between them ;)

Yeah, I dislike Dying Fetus so therefore I am a moron. Go listen to Suffocation and learn about brutal metal done right. Obviously the treble spikes of "None So Vile" have damaged your hearing.

Would be cool if Misery Index did a headline tour where they play 50% of their own material and 50% of pre-"Stop at Nothing" Dying Fetus material. I really can't listen to the "new" Dying Fetus. It's a totally different band nowadays.

It's funny that Misery Index has more ex-Dying Fetus members that Dying Fetus itself, since only John, the guitarist remained after he kicked everybody else out...

Actually, in that concert Jason from Misery Index came in to do vocals on the final 3 songs with Dying Fetus and did an awesome job. He sounds like the hardcore vocalists but a lot more brutal and energetic. It fits perfectly with John Gallagher's grindcore vocals. They did Praise The Lord (Opium Of The Masses) for their final song and they just shred it. They made my first death metal concert a blast.

Allwithin, this kid is in here as a joke account probably. And he hasn't succeeded. How said.

That show was awesome! I don't really like The Rockit though... I've been to quite a few shows there now...It's great sometimes, but other times the heat is just so brutal. That was one of the worst nights they've had. It was awesome when Skinless's vocalist jumped off the balcony into the crowd though.. heh.

Misery Index ruled the night for me. Divine Empire was kind of boring... Skinless was good... and Dying Fetus was okay.

Great show anyways.