I'm so happy...

Because he's an overwrought oaf who gets much too much praise. I don't care how noble or patrotic his leave was. He should have left after BO.

hmm...well everyone has different opinions on everything...so whatever you say.
I personally think he is a very very talented singer and his style fit perfectly into Iced Earth.

COBSteele02 said:
Alive in Athens is one of the greatest metal cd's of all time. Some asshole stole mine a few years ago. Gives me an excuse to grab the 3 Cd pak.
yes it is one of the greatest CD's...especially for a live. I had the 2CD release at first...and someone borrowed it, I got back only one disc and the case was cracked and the CD had alot of scratches...so I decided to buy the 3CD digi before it is no longer in stock.

You missed the point, Rottuated. I don't like post-95 Iced Earth. I sold it all
(except for Alive In Athens). Barlow is the only reason it's worth ANYTHING. If it wasn't for him, those albums would be completely worthless, boring shit. Instead, they are merely mostly worthless.

Anon - They were worth precisely 25872489572894573489573453 riffs. Until Jon forgot how to write them.

yeah... Iced Earth got boring with SW... IMO, barlow along with richard were the only reason why I thought there was still something good in the band.