I'm so happy...

awww man....alive in athens is truly fucking amazing...and it just gets better everytime I listen to it!

- Last December
Mother you have forced us here
- Last December
Father now we'll disappear
- Last December
One last step we fade away

Barlow could do nothing but sing like an oaf, screech incessantly, and impersonate Hetfield--badly. James LaBrie, albeit annoying, could outsing Barlow even if he was in a coma.

Why don't we all just ignore this asshole... It may be hard since half the post in every topic are his and his signature takes up half the page, but its the only way to get people like him to go away.

The Yngster said:
Why don't we all just ignore this asshole... It may be hard since half the post in every topic are his and his signature takes up half the page, but its the only way to get people like him to go away.
It doesn't change the fact that Barlow is overrated and that I like Iced Earth.

When the sole purpose of your responses is to be rude and stir up a reaction from the other person, its called being an asshole. Instead of trying to get people to give Owens credit, you're trying to piss people off about Barlow

The Yngster said:
When the sole purpose of your responses is to be rude and stir up a reaction from the other person, its called being an asshole. Instead of trying to get people to give Owens credit, you're trying to piss people off about Barlow

That's not true. Know what?
anonymousnick-youreahomo.jpg

Yes, that is what I meant. Sorry, I was in a hurry at that time.

But I don't care if Nick bashes Barlow. Let him. It's his right to disagree with people who like him, just as everyone who dislikes Owens has the right to speak out in disagreement.

It's not that big of a deal. There will always be people who disagree with one another, so why get bent out of shape about it?