I'm sooo happy!!!

May 1, 2003
I got my Judas Priest ticket today! :D I got a front row ticket... it's gonna be great!!! Slayer and Judas Priest... two great bands in one sitting. This show's gonna be at the Molson Amphitheater in Toronto on August 18. Can't wait!!! Anyone else going?! :D

~metal_maiden~ said:
I got my Judas Priest ticket today! :D I got a front row ticket... it's gonna be great!!! Slayer and Judas Priest... two great bands in one sitting. This show's gonna be at the Molson Amphitheater in Toronto on August 18. Can't wait!!! Anyone else going?! :D
Holy shit ~metal_maiden~ thats great! Seeing Slayer and te mighty Priest together in on evening. Thats going to be a great show!!!

Please report back how it was. I'd like to know :D

Hey that ROCKS! I got MY ticket today as well... not front row, but I snagged a pair of lower 200 section seats!

Maybe we'll bump into each other!

This summer is shaping up to be fucking AMAZING for shows!!! I already have tickets for WASP (2 times - Montreal, Ottawa), Slayer/Damageplan (Montreal), Damageplan (Ottawa), Judas Priest/Slayer (Toronto). And to top it all off, Exciter is playing in San Antonio next week, Toronto in July, and we're in negotiations for a short European tour in October!!! I am one HAPPY FUCKING CLAM!!!
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Cheers!!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Clammy said:
Hey that ROCKS! I got MY ticket today as well... not front row, but I snagged a pair of lower 200 section seats!

Maybe we'll bump into each other!

This summer is shaping up to be fucking AMAZING for shows!!! I already have tickets for WASP (2 times - Montreal, Ottawa), Slayer/Damageplan (Montreal), Damageplan (Ottawa), Judas Priest/Slayer (Toronto). And to top it all off, Exciter is playing in San Antonio next week, Toronto in July, and we're in negotiations for a short European tour in October!!! I am one HAPPY FUCKING CLAM!!!
:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Cheers!!
We Europeans are the lucky ones dude. We're getting too see Exciter again. Be sure to let us know when you guys are leaving.

Hawk said:
We Europeans are the lucky ones dude. We're getting too see Exciter again. Be sure to let us know when you guys are leaving.

Hey thanks!! It's a privilege to play for people who appreciate the music!

I will be sure to let everyone know when the tour plans are all sorted out.

Cheers!

Clammy said:
Hey thanks!! It's a privilege to play for people who appreciate the music!

I will be sure to let everyone know when the tour plans are all sorted out.

Cheers!
Great!! I'll be there banging my bald old head of!! :headbang:

Hawk said:
Great!! I'll be there banging my bald old head of!! :headbang:
Hey, if it's Exciter, check out the other bald guys next to you ... one of them could be me... well, not bald, but cut to the skin anyway :)

carnut said:
Hey, if it's Exciter, check out the other bald guys next to you ... one of them could be me... well, not bald, but cut to the skin anyway :)
I would like that very much!! On the nightshift again? :D

Yeah, I'll be checking out Exciter in July. But I'm such an idiot cuz I bought Damageplan tickets thinking that Slayer was gonna be there, too, cuz they're playing together in Montreal. Why not Ontario? I was hoping to see 'em before August. :confused:

~metal_maiden~ said:
Yeah, I'll be checking out Exciter in July. But I'm such an idiot cuz I bought Damageplan tickets thinking that Slayer was gonna be there, too, cuz they're playing together in Montreal. Why not Ontario? I was hoping to see 'em before August. :confused:

Don't forget to come and say "hi"! ;)

Do you know who's opening for Damageplan in T.O.? What date is the show? Just curious. They haven't announced the opener here yet... and the show is less than 2 weeks away!

Cheers!

Unfortunately, I don't know who's opening up for Damageplan. But the show's at The Operahouse on June 17. If I can't sell off the tickets I might as well go to the show.

And don't worry... I'll come by and say "Hi"... :p

~metal_maiden~ said:

:yow: FRONT ROW TICKET!!!???

I had to settle for crappy lawn seats!!!!! I'm so jealous, it's unbelieveable!!!...BUT at least I'm gonna see 'em!:D

~metal_maiden~ said:

Bitchin !!!! Tell Glenn (Tipton) I said hi, though he has no clue who I am.

Bryant