I'm such an emo...(8string content)

Ola Englund

Only gay in the village
Dec 1, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
www.olaenglund.com
The company that up until now had the dealership for ESP in sweden are now selling out their stock for ridiculously low prices. So I bought two guitars from them, first a LTD Ec401 Olympic white, which was kinda cool looking, but then I saw this fucking monster:
SC-608B.jpg

So bizarre that I had to get one :D I don't know what I'll use it for though. Anyone played one of these?

Nice purchase on the EC-401! Ive never played that but the 7's have a terrible rep.....just have to wait and see when you get it I guess :)

Really? maybe I should take another guitar instead...

Is there still chance to drop that one?

Its a risky one....as I said alot of people slate the SC models, due to sound and playability. Shame they don't have any offers on the Schecter 8's? If you really wanted a 8 those would be a better option. Otherwise, get another 6! :headbang:

Its a risky one....as I said alot of people slate the SC models, due to sound and playability. Shame they don't have any offers on the Schecter 8's? If you really wanted a 8 those would be a better option. Otherwise, get another 6! :headbang:

I haven't payed the order yet so I can still withdraw that one.
I have so many 6-string guitars so I though It was a perfect oppurtunity to get a freak guitar. I would probably NEVER play with this one live but maybe fun to play around with at home... Maybe I should just get a 7-string and actually be able to play it without being ashamed of it. :)

Tried that Explorer out with a buddy at Thomann a few months ago. He was GASing hard for it, but was seriously underwhelmed in the end.

Do you know if it was neck heavy? I love my EX-351 but the neck heavyness of it does my head *or back* in! :loco:

My buddy dicked around with it far longer than I did (over an hour) and I think he did complain about that too. Would have to ask him again to be 100% sure though...

really? since when? doesn't whitechapel use the 7 string SCs?

I'm not an LTD type guy at all, but I haven't heard anything particularly bad about them.

Damn dude, it's looks like you have some serious GAS. It's usually a good idea for your wallet to outline exactly what guitar you want BEFORE making the order :lol:

for real, and why so many cheapies? use the same money for something awesome instead!