I'm sure this is nothing, but...

Deege

Aug 15, 2002
Ohio
www.sdmfworldwide.com
I just noticed on this poster for an upcoming show that Anthrax are playing...they are using the John Bush era Anthrax logo.
anthraxpulp.jpg

ROFL Colt 45...WTF that alone is funny as hell right there.

Colt 45 used to have a brewery in Baltimore. I remember driving past it all the time when i used to work near it. Colt 45 was like the malt liquor of the R and B crowd for ages through the 90[s ... Then OLD E 800. Drank a few bottles of that shit. Blah.

The new logo destroyed Anthrax. I don't blame it but it didn't look as good as the Joey era logo. It's Scott's and Charlie's fault, they should never have recruited the new logo from Armored Saint. They should just have disbanded right there.

The new logo destroyed Anthrax. I don't blame it but it didn't look as good as the Joey era logo. It's Scott's and Charlie's fault, they should never have recruited the new logo from Armored Saint. They should just have disbanded right there.

HAHAHA!!!

To be fair I could enjoy some parts of the logo. The "A" was like a Joey-era "A" but when the "T" appeared I just knew they had gone grunge. The "R" was the low point of their career. By the time I first saw the Stomp 442-logo I had already written them of a Pantera-clone. I love that they reunited with the old logo, that was even better than having Spitz back on guitar.