Bush solo tour

They're also going to Europe. In August, they'll be in my homeland for the first time ever.

was lucky enough they toured australia a while back with death angel in support,it was a bucket list ticket off thats for sure,must have been poorly promoted,it was the worst turnout i had ever seen for some classic metal bands,barely 300 people there id say,great concert though

Reactions: redfly
was lucky enough they toured australia a while back with death angel in support,it was a bucket list ticket off thats for sure,must have been poorly promoted,it was the worst turnout i had ever seen for some classic metal bands,barely 300 people there id say,great concert though

They are gonna play at one of the CZ's biggest open air festivals, therefore I'm not afraid of the turnout :)

Reactions: redfly

Adelaide barely had half that..... it was embarrassing

it was weird must have been poorly promoted or something,one of those bands on there own should have pulled 300 at least,must be more to it,tickets were cheap from what i can remember

Wow I'd be down for this. I'm happy with the current state of Anthrax and Armored Saint, though. Double the quality. But I grew up on Bushthrax so it means a lot to me.

one of the best shows I've ever seen in my life was stomp tour,first time seeing them and it blew me away,it was perfection,the sown songs and stomp songs really came to life on stage,sadly it dint hold as much wait on the recordings themselves,hy pro go and in a zone were just so damn heavy and groovy it wasn't funny.

one of the best shows I've ever seen in my life was stomp tour,first time seeing them and it blew me away,it was perfection,the sown songs and stomp songs really came to life on stage,sadly it dint hold as much wait on the recordings themselves,hy pro go and in a zone were just so damn heavy and groovy it wasn't funny.

Yeah Stomp tour was my first time seeing Anthrax too, it was the very first time they dragged their asses to my homeland.

looks like anthrax won't get to australia this time around,they do very well here and so many less known bands come here,i just think they couldn't be bothered this time around,a real kick in the guts,at best all i could hope for is them being guests on slayers final shows here but that would be a 45 minute set at best,not a fan of slayer.