Im the new guy :)

YtseJammer03

Yes! I am the New Guy.
Feb 2, 2006
Howell, NJ
www.myspace.com
Hey guys,:wave: Today is my first day here!! Ive been a Syphony X fan ever since I satrted taking drumming lessons about 5 years ago with Joe Nevolo (Shadow Gallery):worship: and Jason Rullo (whom you all know):worship:

So, just sayin hi :D

~Kyle

You son of a....

Have fun, don't troll; Jax will pat you on the head and turn you loose soon enough.

That measn post endless amounts of crap that nobody wants to put up with, even after being warned many times by Forum Gods and/ or Goddesses to stop. (Forum God(dess) is my way of saying Moderator.)

But you were taught by one of my all time favorite drummers ever. Can I.... like.... umm... be your best friend?

And welcome to the forum!

ptah knemu said:
That measn post endless amounts of crap that nobody wants to put up with, even after being warned many times by Forum Gods and/ or Goddesses to stop. (Forum God(dess) is my way of saying Moderator.)
Gee, I wonder who you had in mind while typing that in..... *cough*jojo*cough*..... I highly doubt anybody would even compare to jojo though, it wouldn't be fair to new people to be labeled in such a way.

As long as you don't start an Alexisonfire appreciation thread I'll live :D:D
Welcome to the forums man!

ptah knemu said:

But you were taught by one of my all time favorite drummers ever. Can I.... like.... umm... be your best friend?

And welcome to the forum!

I was taught by Joe Nevolo basically but Jason worked there, so when he was't on tour he was also teaching there. I haven't been in a while but I call Joe every now and then just to catch up on things.

Last time I talked to Jason was after Symphony X played their spot on Gigantour in the Arts Center in Jersey.

Joining this forum makes me wanna stop by the studio and see how things are with those guys :D

Lord_Tarod said:
Welcome to the forums, lucky guy!
I remember seeing you in mysongbook, right? Great tab, by the way!
LOL, same thing happened with 1by4by9. I recognised the name somewhere before but then somewhere in these forums I discover that they have tabs on MSB.