I'm Tirrrred- Back to work!

TexasBeth

Yes, that's my daughter
Jan 26, 2009
Houston, TX
www.myspace.com
Just got in a bit ago from my flight back from Atlanta. ProgPower X was a great time!! The show was fantastic and I love going. I know many who are starting to filter into the TPC boards went and introduced themselves to me- THANK YOU! It's great to start putting faces with the names.

I also appreciate the shared excitement for what this cruise is going to be and what the vision of it is; For now and for the future. I think talking about it with a few of you really painted the picture of what I hope this can be each Spring. New vacation locations every year, a vacation, shows, and the company of like-minded folks.

Yes, I heard all the suggestions of places to go, bands to consider and much more. In fact, I took some time to make some notes when I got home. It was kind of cool to be a fly on the wall though- having people talk about the cruise TO me and what their thoughts were on it- a rare bit of gold. Fortunately, everyone seems to get what I'm trying to create and I did tell them I was the one trying to get this boat to float. ;)

I had a GREAT weekend and am going to want a few days to recoup- alas wants and needs... they are different things. No rest for the weary back to work.

More info is forthcoming.

BTW- YES! It is true, currently I have more women registered to cruise over dudes. Not sure why that is and I suspect it'll flip soon enough but it was said that I should point that nugget of information out- well there ya go. It's about 60/40.

Wonder if I can get a government grant to investigate why this is?!

Hell Yeah it was a great time in there! All the feedback we had about the TPC it was unbelievable!

I'm way too tired too, but it was really fun, have a great time talking with our friends, and with the lots of new ones we did it!

And i know how my dear friend Beth is tired, OMG she worked a lot in there! hehe

But that's it.. it is time to catch up all the new people we got interested in there and get the ball rolling, it is time to rock!

Some folks are hard to meet if I don't know what you look like- ;) I watched for nametags that some were wearing. Bummer to not see you though.

I'm planning to get to FL PowerFest. At least right now it's on the calendar. My son will be stationed in Pensacola as of mid October so I can easily stagger a drive out to see him and "hop" on down to Tampa (like its sooooo near but certainly on the way). I've done the Tx-Fl drive so many times as it is... it's an easy one for me.

Smaller venue so here's hoping. :headbang: