Imagika
Artillery Hell
Dead Syndicate

@ 832 E. 11th Street, Oakland, 94606
All Ages, $8, Merch & Beverages
Doors at 8:00, show at 9:00

BE THERE!

may_14_2005.jpg

Enjoy the show guys...some friends from the Exodusboard i know are going to be there to see the band...

hahaha...my friends said the show was great...think they have some pictures...
more tomorrow, gonna see Testament tonight...

I met both of your buddies and they were very cool!! Rick (Madatsam) I believe bought an Imagika shirt. They were talking about the thread you started for us on the Exodus board. I just wanted to say thank you for that and when we make it out your way we definitely will party!!

~Norman

Hi Imagika and Imagika fans!

I'm Rudeness. I'm from the Exodus board. I found this board after Metalhead told me about it. Metalhead is a great guy BTW.

I had the pleasure of meeting Norman and the bass player last night after seeing their great show. :headbang: It was the second time that I've seen Imagika live. The first time was when they, and another great band, Mad At Sam opened for Exodus at Bourbon Street in Concord, CA. That really opened my eyes to their music.

I was at the studio complext last night visiting Rick (Mad at Sam member) and the rest of the band. I was listening to them play most of the night, but when Imagika came on stage, I went in back and started headbanging and taking pictures.

Afterwards, I bought an Imagika tshirt and the new CD. I saw the bass player, I don't remember her name and congratulated her on a good show. Then I saw Norman talking to Mad At Sam (Rick) and reminded them they had played together. Norman seems like a great guy. He shook my hand and told me of his other bands that I'll have to check out.

IMHO, Imagika could do well at a higher level. They have the talent to pull it off. They have a classic yet original style of metal. Imagika wasn't the last band on the stage, but after they left, so did most of the crowd. I'm looking forward to seeing them again. I'm also looking forward to meeting Metalhead when he eventually comes to the Bay Area, and so are the rest of the Bay Area fans from the Exodus board.

Rudeness,

Thanks so much for your post. We appreciate your compliments about the show (and the band). It was fun being able to play more than 6 songs, that's for sure!!!

We also appreciate your support thru purchasing our CD & shirt. Hope you like them both!

Take care & hope to see you at the next show.

Elena

Great show Imagika!!!

It was Great to chat it up with Henry, Elena, Pooch, Shelly and Steve for a bit.

Keep KILLING and we'll see you again very soon.

YOU ALL RULE!!

Jasun

P.S. It was cool when I was letting people know Elena was in the Metallica movie. I would ask if they've seen the movie first then proceeded to say remember the lady who one the bass contest in the movie. They would all take a look at Elena and then say OMG that's her. All three people gave the same response. That RULES ELENA!!!

You Rule Pooch \m/
Zero Hour has a release date set for Sept. 6.

Norman you were great on vocals! It was good seeing you bro!

Imagika Rules
\m/
Jasun