Immolation should be bigger then Morbid Angel

LordFireworm

May 26, 2002
Visit site
And every other big name DM act.
I dont understand.They've been around since the start of DM as we know it today,produced some of the most memorable music and contantly progressed yet still dont play venues as big as MA or Cannibal Corpse.
Ridiculous.
Not to mention the fact that Ross Dolan is by far the best DM vocalist out there.

They should be! My friend bought a copy of Dawn of Possession at an FYE a couple of years ago, which suprised me. But I still need to find that album. Failures For Gods has to be one of the best death metal albums ever, but I've heard Dawn of Possession, and that cd is my favorite Immo album. Sorry for the DOP loving post, but damn, it's a good album and hard to find.

Immolation should be bigger THAN Morbid Angel that should be :p.

Anyway, I don't agree, where Cannibal Corpse are the undisputed kings of Gore Death Metal, Morbid Angel are the undisputed kings of Occult Death Metal.

Originally posted by MadTinus
Immolation should be bigger THAN Morbid Angel that should be :p.

GODDAMN IT!
I'm a metal fan!Its my job to be illiterate!
:p
Anyway,MadTinus,I wanted to ask you about the Detonation album.Is the full LP out yet?
I have a few songs of theirs I saved a while ago which I'm still groovin' too.I'd like to purchase the album at some near point in the future.

:loco: Immolation are the current kings of DM......however Suffocation will always be the greatest ever. I have to agree that Ross Dolan is an amazing vocalist. I also agree that Immolation are just to scary to be popular. Cannibal Corpse is flogging a dead horse.....they bore the sh*t outta me. They rank right up there with Deicide and 6 feet under.....blah! As far as Morbid Angel is concerned......they are waaaaaaaay beyond their prime. Domination was the last decent one and Blessed are the sick was the last truly great one. Immolation has the VIBE down pat. The most evil sounding band on earth......bar none.

Originally posted by The Mind's I
:loco: Immolation are the current kings of DM......however Suffocation will always be the greatest ever. I have to agree that Ross Dolan is an amazing vocalist. I also agree that Immolation are just to scary to be popular. Cannibal Corpse is flogging a dead horse.....they bore the sh*t outta me. They rank right up there with Deicide and 6 feet under.....blah! As far as Morbid Angel is concerned......they are waaaaaaaay beyond their prime. Domination was the last decent one and Blessed are the sick was the last truly great one. Immolation has the VIBE down pat. The most evil sounding band on earth......bar none.

wayyyyyy beyond their prime huh? Bullshit. You fail. Morbid Angel OWN your ass. End of story.