Immortal are back !

Belgar

The Wallonian Redneck.
Wacken 2007 here I come again ...

Dear Metalheads,

The plannings for 2007 had already started and we are pround to announce that the following band is already confirmed:

IMMORTAL ARE BACK!!!

Statement of the Band:

IMMPORTAL will headline Wacken in 2007!
This will be part of a few selected exclusive shows next year,...

holy fuck i hope emperor do a few usa dates ike emperor are and play at least in la. if not i might have to travel all the way to germany this year and that would break my bank =/

Enemy242 said:
holy fuck i hope emperor do a few usa dates ike emperor are and play at least in la. if not i might have to travel all the way to germany this year and that would break my bank =/

Emperor is suppose to play in NYC, at least that's what the flyer said at BB King's back in January, the date was somewhere in July/August I think

Tomasz said:
Emperor is suppose to play in NYC, at least that's what the flyer said at BB King's back in January, the date was somewhere in July/August I think
They are, last night and tonight, and I"m going. :headbang: I think he meant Immortal the first time, and I'm hoping they get their frost-bitten arses over here too. Still pissed I missed the gods of metal tour last time they were here.

Although I am glad these bands are back again, I really doubt the real reasons for coming back. Maybe it is trve kvlt black metal to split for a few years, retreat in the woods and come back when your stock of spam and whiskey run out.
Maybe do a few festivals, make some $ and go back in the shadows, hear the call of the wintermoonnnnnnnnnnn

If Abbath does the fire breathe thing once, Immortal will go back to the woods for a few years, If twice, then they will stick around for awhile, If three times, Immortal will stay around for a long time, realease a dvd with the hillarious old videos and a pirate will break Varge Vikernes out of prison so he can go help the Elohim clone Hitler's babies or whatever he believes in these days and Mortiis will make more good albums rather then ripping of Trent Reznor for cash...
I mean Abbath is sort of like the Groundhog on Groundhog day(a wierd pseudo national holiday in the U.S. for those who don't know. no clue if anyone else has this tradition. Basically some fat guy in a funny hat pulls a groundhog of a hole in this one town and if it seems to have seen its shadow then there will be 6 more weeks of winter, otherwise spring will start.)

Have you guys heard Transilvanian hunger? The entire album is tremolo picking a single note each song with the same constast blast beat, it is by god some of the most worst music I've ever heard. When I first heard it I thought my CD was skipping....

Black Rain said:
Have you guys heard Transilvanian hunger? The entire album is tremolo picking a single note each song with the same constast blast beat, it is by god some of the most worst music I've ever heard. When I first heard it I thought my CD was skipping....

Black metal isn't the music for you then ... because long, one or two beat songs with screeching vocals and horrible production is usually what black metal is all about.