Immortal, Cryptopsy, Sodom to Melbourne!

I love all the bands on the line ecspecially DORO (im a huge Warlock fan) But come to think of it if its just in Melbourne im gonna have to give it a miss :erk: The airfare etc will just be way to much
bawl1.gif

So let's bring it to sydney as well :):D:hotjump:
bowdown.gif
headbob.gif

Kronos is right. This gig is going to be a disaster. $80 a ticket, plus however much it costs to get there, and it's on Sunday? That's madness. All the good work Opeth did selling out around the country is going to be destroyed by this show going down faster than a $2 whore. I might be wrong and 5000 people will turn up, but I seriously doubt it. This gig should be cancelled before it's too late.

the more i think about this the more i believe it is total shit..
who the fu%k organises 3-4 International bands for 1 gig, a week before another International band comes (namely Incantation). Its hard enough for bands to make money. Look at Abaddon Incarnate, the organisers screwed them over hugely..
I hope whoever is trying to organise this goes broke and it fails miserably.

man
this is so like a dream come true :D
cryptopsy and immortal
for which im willing to pay top dollar for, strange that there is only one gig tho ;)

apprently my boss george has been talking to the crestfallen guys, to try and organise a 2nd u18s gig in melb as well..

who knows, time will tell

I just found out it was Crestfallen who brought Abaddon Incarnate to Australia from Ireland and they really fucked that up big time..
Its really shameful when promoters screw over International bands who go out on a limb to travel to our remote country and get shitty crowds due to arseholes not doing their job properly..

If I recall this is why Bolt Thrower have never bothered returning to Australia.

Im still pissed that this gig has popped out of nowhere and is set a week before Incantation's Tour of Australia..

man i' a fan of all of those bands , Doro is fucking unreal , and yummmy lol ... ;)
Sodom and Immortal !:worship: , and the rest of the line up is just great :not repeating the list all over lol"
but to see Descend there is fucking great . Well done guys , i'm pretty gealous myself lol
but i'm very happy for ya you bastards lol ....
can't wait till burning steel , we're gonna Rule the place ;)
the gig will be all over Aussie , and it will be fucking unreal :) be prepared heheh ;)

_(^DRACULA^)_ said:
can't wait till burning steel , we're gonna Rule the place ;)

oh yeah, the bat and ball is gonna be loud that night. ill be wearing my earplugs all night. im getting jumpy the last gig we played was the forest on the 12th of april. im not used to not playing gigs regularly.

:Spam:
Burning Steel
24th may bat and ball hotel, surry hills
lineup is:
DARK ORDER​
VATICIDE​
DESCEND​
HEADMESS​
TYBURNJIG​
APOLYOM​
SCRUM​
SWITCHBLADE​

Lunchbox friday 13th June is the Melb festival not Burning Steel, just thought I'll mention it. If you are not going to Melb then there is a black metal night at my new venue at BJ's Bondi Junction- line up TBA. if you want to know exact order for Burning Steel Sydney then its'like this

Dark Order (headlining)
Headmess
Vaticide
Descend
Scrum
Tyburnjig
Apolyom
Inferis
Switchblade

3PM-midnignt Doors open at 2.30PM

As for Melb show I sincerely hope it does go ahead because I was asked to work a crew and I get to meet Mrs Pesch in the flesh (Doro, that is)

Just to let you all know the organisers of that Melb fest are not doing any side shows for their international bands anywhere else. The gig is definately 1 show only. I did put a proposal to them however, to have Sodom only at the Gaelic Club in Sydney the night before with Sakkuth, Dark Order and Vaticide as supports and I think it would be a win win situation but they've declined my offer but I can't bag them too much because I get to work there a crew and will be meeting Doro, hehe