Immortal, Cryptopsy, Sodom to Melbourne!

Cruehead said:
Im gonna find out bout how much planes cost to get down there right now

You can get flights with Virgin Blue right now for $69 each way, however most of those tend to be around the middle of the week.

I flew from Sydney to Melbourne just the other week for $100, and that flight was taken down to $85 a couple of days before I flew. The cheapest flights are usually the ones around the middle of the day, or early morning.

Virgin Blue are definately a better bet than Qantas though, although that's common knowledge really.

union9 said:
I've read rumours of Nasum and Napalm Death wanting to tour here soon. I really hope this comes to fruition.

Yeah I heard that one too - there was a mailout by Nasum a few months back and they said that... Napalm Death apparently touring here later in the year and Nasum wanting to jump on the wagon. Fuck I love Nasum.

Catharsis said:
You can get flights with Virgin Blue right now for $69 each way, however most of those tend to be around the middle of the week.

I flew from Sydney to Melbourne just the other week for $100, and that flight was taken down to $85 a couple of days before I flew. The cheapest flights are usually the ones around the middle of the day, or early morning.

Virgin Blue are definately a better bet than Qantas though, although that's common knowledge really.

Hey mate thanx heaps for that info I went to their website and checked out the prices..so cheap :OMG::)

I was unfortunate to miss Napalm when they toured here a couple of years back. I will NOT let this happen again. And with Nasum in tow. What a brutaly melting gig that would be.