Impetuous Ritual

i gotta say i respectfully disagree with this entire post
You disagree that Europeans are more musically open-minded?

the equivalent of lamb of god as swedes is the haunted, and their credibility is nearly zero
I suspect The Haunted gets no respect because The Haunted sucks. Plus, I said, if they were long-haired Swedes. The Haunted has mostly short-haired musicians.

You disagree that Europeans are more musically open-minded?
no i disagree that lamb of god's looks and origin are what makes everyone who's into real metal dislike them

I suspect The Haunted gets no respect because The Haunted sucks. Plus, I said, if they were long-haired Swedes. The Haunted has mostly short-haired musicians.
well, lamb of god sucks too, so there you go. also, according to the band picture on metal-archives, four out of five members in THE HAUNTED have long hair, so there you go. also, many of them were previously in high-credibility bands like AT THE GATES, ARTILLERY, SEANCE, LIERS IN WAIT, SATANIC SLAUGHTER etc so there you go. i don't think your theory holds any water. bands that play trendy music which sucks and is barely even metal = bands with little credibility in the metal scene. i don't think it has to be any more difficult than that

EDIT: also, i just looked up lamb of god on metal-archs and it looks like 4/5 of the guys in that band have long hair too. (and the fifth guy looks like a 55 year old biker dude) so..?

LOG has some decent songs ... but I have my own category for them, redneck metal, there is just something so middle-america about them (and I have no idea where they are from) ... same as Hellyeah, and even the originators of it, Pantera :loco:

i loled at this pic

7.jpg

I'm fiending for a gig. I haven't held a brew up high in months. West Coast tentative schedule, may check it.

Nov. 29th - Seattle, WA
Nov. 30th - Portland, OR
Dec. 1st - OFF
Dec. 2nd - Oakland, CA
Dec. 3rd - Los Angeles, CA
Dec. 4th - Las Vegas, NV
Dec. 5th - Phoenix, AZ
Dec. 6th - TBA
Dec. 7th El Paso, TX
Dec 8th-11th - RITES OF DARKNESS

PORTAL is tracking their new album btw ...

I hear you about fiending for a gig Jerry ... need a night out.

I had last Saturday off to get drunk to the likes of...

Autopsy
Divine Eve
Infinitum Obscure
Incantation
Ares Kingdom
Et al.

The fucking promoter behind the event is an inept Mexican, who used a my pals being stabbed at the venue last month, as a cop out to cover up for his booking failure. Incident occurred a month before the event, barely makes an announcement that the "venue" pulled the plug 2 days prior to show. Ugh

The death metal madness, blasphemy, and chaos that is known as the abominable IMPETUOUS RITUAL will be touring en-route to this year's Rites Of Darkness fest (which will take place Dec 8 - 11). The Aussie psychopaths will be making a West Coast jaunt that, if all remains stable, will inevitably lead them all the way to Texas. We're going to also get a re-press going of their "Relentless Execution Of Ceremonial Excrescence" album under way likewise.

The dates go as follows:

Nov 29th - Seattle WA @ The Morgue w/ Drawn and Quartered
Nov 30th - Portland OR @ Plan B w/ Knelt Rote and Shroud of the Heretic
Dec 1st - OFF
Dec 2nd - Oakland @ The First Church of the Buzzard w/ Dispirit, Acephalix
Dec 3rd - LA @ TBA w/ Satanik Goat Ritual
Dec 4th - Las Vegas @ Boomers Bar w/ Ruminations
Dec 5th - Tempe AZ @ Yucca Tap Room w/ TBA
Dec 7th - El Paso TX @ Larry O's w/ Mournful Congregation, Aldebaran, Anhedonist, Satanik Goat Ritual
Dec 8th - 11th - Rites of Darkness Fest

Wait they're playing the Yucca taproom tomorrow... Shit, I sense sleep deprivation and lover destruction is imminent