Important SymX related question!!!

Sharing is caring. Would you be so kind as to share the details with those who care? This sounds like it would be one of the most rediculous drinking stories ive ever heard.

Alright I'll tell the story of the one where my friend went to the hospital. Well we've all been drinking very heavily that night on just hunch punch. My friend Dan has had some problems with alcohol in previous situations, but he wasn't a quitter. The entire party he was fine. Well we all walk back to our places.

Dan lives in a dorm with a community restroom, meaning he has to share it with everyone else on his floor. Well he starts feeling noxious and feels it would be a good idea to go into one of those stalls and start purging himself. As soon as he crouched over the toilet, he could not get up. His muscles just would not move. After a little while he just passes out for 2 and a half hours with his head over the toilet.

He wakes up and it takes him about half an hour to gather up enough strength to stand up, but he finally does it. He walks out of the stall and starts to wobble so he moves a couple steps forward and leans up against the sink. He's looking at himself in the mirror and realizes how shitty he looks. All of a sudden, the sink tears out of the socket and goes falling to the ground along with Dan. It hits the ground and shatters right below Dan as he hits the hard floor. Cuts open his right hand and his stomach. Caused him to get 30 stitches.

Hunch Punch :kickass:

beer blows! i dont care if you argue, it blows alright?

I like skulling tequila shots (such an alco) and other than that i like bourbon...

basically if it gets me dead-purple-bloated-on-a-toilet-seat drunk fast, then its good!

SilentRealm said:

I like skulling tequila shots (such an alco) and other than that i like bourbon...

basically if it gets me dead-purple-bloated-on-a-toilet-seat drunk fast, then its good!

Whoa SilentRealm....looks like you finally returned from your hibernation :Spin: :tickled:

Yngvai X said:
Some people, like Jax, have even seen video evidence of my drunk antics...we'll just say, Im no Russell Allen by any stretch of the imagination ;)

I was looking forward to seeing it for myself this year, too..denied! Maybe next year. :)

Yngvai X said:
Franziskaner is really good too, first weissbier I ever had, although my preferrence now is for Paulaner.

After I have tasted a lot of german weissbiers, is Franziskaner still the best. I think Paulaner is a little bit to sweet.

I know Hoegaarden isn't a weissbier, but damn it's good anyway. Very fruity and fresh taste.

SilentRealm said:

That's the spirit Silent Realm!!

Trusse said:
After I have tasted a lot of german weissbiers, is Franziskaner still the best. I think Paulaner is a little bit to sweet.

I know Hoegaarden isn't a weissbier, but damn it's good anyway. Very fruity and fresh taste.

I was waiting for someone to mention Hoegaarden. I have a Hoegaarden glass I got to keep from a bar I went to over the summer, I love it.

soundgarden said:
Whoa SilentRealm....looks like you finally returned from your hibernation

yeah school takes alot of focus, though getting on to summer holidays now so thought i would drop by to reminisce my metal roots!

beer still sucks! tequila all the way baby.. tequila washed down with red bull washed down with more tequila washed down with bourbon washed down with more tequila.. you get the picture..

SilentRealm said:
beer still sucks! tequila all the way baby.. tequila washed down with red bull washed down with more tequila washed down with bourbon washed down with more tequila.. you get the picture..

:puke: ...and I'm sure you can SEE that picture on www.ratemyvomit.com

bourbon & tequila??? on the same night? In the same stomach?
That's a recipe for a hard core vomithon!:Spin:

I like Crushovice - dark! Sorry if spelling is wrong - I'm not drunk, but have no buttle to read!