All members in Sweden - Important Question

GLDF

New Metal Member
Dec 31, 2010
Hi guys!

Now I've been here for a while but I have no idea how many people
on this forum are living in Sweden (Except the SW guys).
I'm not creating this thread just to find that out. There's a reason:

I'm working on a Prog Metal concert in Sweden for a Prog Metal band in Portugal called "Forgotten Suns". It's a band I recently got in contact with after being a fan of 'em for a while! They're planning a tour in Fall and they asked me to look up the possibilitys for a gig in Sweden. A gig where my band would be the opening band.

We're planning on having the gig in Debaser, Medborgarplatsen. So what I want to ask you is: "Would you come?"
The thing is, it's gonna cost us some money to have the gig there. To cover that, we need to have a minimum of 200 people in the audience. 200 isn't a lot. I really believe we can pass 200 easily. But still, I want to be sure cause' we can't have the gig otherwise.

Things can obviously change in half a year, but I have to look up how many people we can expect! Of course I'd love to see the SW guys answer to this as well ;)

I'll give some links to the music as well (Currently at the job so I can't do it atm.)

Let me know! I'd really appreciate it!

Send the answer to: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=192419400781100#!/event.php?eid=192419400781100

Or write it here on the forum if you have questions or if you don't use Facebook!

// GLDF

Hi!

Well, I'm from Portugal but I'm not living in Sweden, I Know Forgotten Suns, they are very nice... but unfortunately I can't help you with this situation, as you imagine... anyway... good luck!!!

JAGColaço;9692289 said:
Hi!

Well, I'm from Portugal but I'm not living in Sweden, I Know Forgotten Suns, they are very nice... but unfortunately I can't help you with this situation, as you imagine... anyway... good luck!!!

Still not living in Sweden, huh? I was hoping you were the new drummer of SW... ;)