Seventh Wonder confirmed for Sweden Rock Festival 2009!

AndreasBlomqvist

Mr. Bassman
Apr 19, 2008
www.seventhwonder.nu
It is with great pleasure I can hereby officially confim that Seventh Wonder is to play the prestigious Sweden Rock Festival 2009.

SW will play alongside giants such as Heaven & Hell (with Dio), band favourites Europe, genre-pioneers Dream Theater and modern super stars In Flames.

The band couldn't be happier about this and can hopefully combine this show with many others in the same time period.

See you there!

You guys are playing with DT? Wow, my two favorite bands at one show! I wish I could be there, congrats on playing there though guys. Get some video footage for us?

It is with great pleasure I can hereby officially confim that Seventh Wonder is to play the prestigious Sweden Rock Festival 2009.

SW will play alongside giants such as Heaven & Hell (with Dio), band favourites Europe, genre-pioneers Dream Theater and modern super stars In Flames.

See you there!

Do you have any idea who else has been confirmed?? Is there a list of the bands somewhere?? Thanks....

CONGRATS! ...LONGLY DESERVED!!!
it's 4 years we're going to Sweden Rock Festival, this year we'll have some more GOOD reason to go!!

p.s. Actually I noted SRF Head President mixed among the audience in Ronchi...mah!?!?!:loco:

Yup -that's the one!

No idea whether they even bothered to check the voting or not -but let's just all agree that it was because of this forum that it happened! :)

Thanks a bunch for your efforts!

So....... how about the next Wacken Open Air, too, then?
icon10.gif

It's great that you're playing there, hopefully it'll bring some exposure. I hope to get to SRF next year and Seventh Wonder is the band I look forward to the most at the moment.

A big "push" in the WOA-forum........Germany must be conquered as well!!

I guess SW will get to play on the Zeppelin stage, the worst stage IMO. The bands of SW level of fame usually play this stage, I saw Circus Maximus there 2 years ago. Andromeda played on a small club stage the same year, and that concert sounded much better.

The sound on Zeppelin just sucks, I have longed for years that they invest in a better PA system (or sound guy) for this stage. Most of the time you can only hear the bass drums, no vocals at all, though it really depends on where in the lot you're standing.