Seventh Wonder tour dates 2013

Kazar

SW-moderator
May 14, 2007
Good news, the first show of 2013 has been announced:

On the 11th and 12th of April, Seventh Wonder will be part of 'The Sweden Rock Cruise'!!
A few other bands on the cruise are: Queensryche (with Todd la Torre), Bullet and Bonafide.

SW will be playing on Friday, the 12th. from 12:45-13:30!

Ticket prices start at 495 SEK per person. This includes a part in a cabin and access to all concerts and other entertainment on board.
More information can be found here (English version available as well):

http://www.swedenrockkryssningen.com/

Edited on 21/03: added SW playing time.

Ohhhhhhhh, this sounds tempting.

I wish plane ticket prices were a bit lower. I wonder if any warm-up shows are planned? When I look at the billing of the cruise I wonder how long their playing time will be.

Still.... VERY tempting. :D

Ohhhhhhhh, this sounds tempting.

I wish plane ticket prices were a bit lower. I wonder if any warm-up shows are planned? When I look at the billing of the cruise I wonder how long their playing time will be.

Still.... VERY tempting. :D

Yeah, it sounds. I was planning to go to see Queensryche at Oulu few days after this cruise, but now because of SW is participating.... Damn!! :erk:

I had plans to see Queensryche a week later. I cancelled that now along with two Pain Of Salvation gigs. Cabin booked - I'll be there!

:hotjump:

Damn!! Just keep turning the knife in the wound. If I think about this financial-wise it dont make sense. Drive to Helsinki, then flight to Stockholm, then the ferry to Turku and back, then back to Helsinki and back home...:(

Well, I'll only be making it to one Kamelot show this year. :( ...But that's actually good news, because the money saved gets added to my Dear-Fucking-God-Let-Me-See-Seventh Wonder-Before-I-Die fund! :D So a trip, even down to Prog Power, should be doable soon.

The whole 'Sweden Rock Cruise' playing schedule has been released:
SW will be playing on Friday, the 12th. of April from 12:45-13:30!

The whole schedule.
Day 1 (Thursday the 11th):
Thyrfing 21:30-22:15
Bullet 22:45-23:45
220 Volt 00:15-01:15
Queensrÿche 01:45-03:00

Day 2 (Friday the 12th):
Seventh Wonder 12:45-13:30
Plantera 14:00-15:00
Bonafide 15:30-16:30

Why the fuck do they have the shortest spot? I'm hoping that there will be a full European tour this year, would love them to come to England! That would be beyond fantastic.

Hopefully if we all gang up on them on facebook they'll break down and realize how stupid they were to give the best band on their bill the shaft. :mad: You boys deserve better , you work too damned hard to get a lousy 45 minutes. That, and your songs are so damned long that 45 minutes is only like 3 songs. :lol:

That totally sucks. Can't they just let you start a bit earlier? I had so hoped for at least a 60 minutes set! :confused:

Totally lame. And just heard Queensryche has cancelled their show at Oulu in next night, and bands press release said that they have also cancelled other European-shows in april. Dunno if they also cancelled the Sweden Rock cruise -show? Heh, well in that case WE have a very good option of perfect replacement, dont we?! :D

Do the guys plan to do any other european show before june? I managed to get a free plane ticket for a trip in any european city, and I was planning to use it to see a SW gig :), but I'll have to book the flight before june...

We just days ago got the message some ass cut the set short. Gotta rethink the setlist now. Lame!

After starting that little riot on the Sweden Rock Cruise page I also wrote an e-mail to a guy from Sweden Rock with whom I'm in good contact with and I just got word they are contacting you regarding playing longer.

I hope that is true and I hope all of you can work something out. Please make us Germans and Italians who come to see you happy! And everyone else too fo course! :tickled: