Seventh Wonder LPs

RegaP2

New Metal Member
Sep 11, 2011
Hi there!

Im a newly converted LP and Seventh Wonder fan. So what would be better than Seventh Wonder released on vinyl. Does anyone know if they have plans on releasing stuff on vinyl?

Im sure there are others hoping for the same thing:)

Good to have you on board, RegaP2: welcome :wave:!

I'm not sure but I don't think there are any plans at the moment for SW to release their (last) album(s) on vinyl. You'll never know what the plans will be for the future though (I'll get back to you on the subject if plans turn out to be differently).

Hi there!

Im a newly converted LP and Seventh Wonder fan. So what would be better than Seventh Wonder released on vinyl. Does anyone know if they have plans on releasing stuff on vinyl?

Im sure there are others hoping for the same thing:)

Welcome RegaP2!

I think you should drop an email to Lion Music and ask them if there's any chance for SW vinyl-releases.
As a vinyl fan, I personally would really like to see that happen! :)

Good idea, sirclansman!

Cheers! Actually all of us who are interested about SW-vinyls should drop an email to Lion Music. I think (read= if I remember right), if record company like to release a vinyl-version of some album, 500 is the lowest amount of copies they have to press. Doing that they got to have some realistic numbers of possible buyers if they going to invest money to do vinyl-pressings. So eventually it depends on us fans if there is going to be any SW-vinyls coming to market! :)

Thank you for the warm welcome:) And yes sirclansman, that is a really good idea. Im going to type one out tonight and send it to Lion Music:)