Seventh Wonder Merchandise

everpain

May 24, 2005
I'm a big fan of Seventh Wonder (as we all are on here, duh!!), but I was wondering when some merchandise will be available? I have spread the Seventh Wonder word as much as I can, but it can't help to advertise some more can it?!

In particular, I was hoping that a hoodie or jacket would be available soon so that I can get through another nasty English winter!

Cheers,

Matt
The Man of Much Metal

Hiya!

I'm afraid we only have t-shirts so far...

If demand rises we can certainly talk to people about getting a nice hoodie out there but for the time being there are no such plans, I'm afraid...

A new MF t-hirt is on its way though and will probably see the light of day come the Italian tour.

Cheers!

Cheers Andreas,

I'm going to start the demand for a hoody then: I want a hoody, I want a hoody :)
Anyone with me?!.....

Here's an idea for some 'Mercy Falls' merchanise. :D

abandoned003.jpg

Exact size too.

Ha ha!!

-Very nice, but imagine the freight costs.... :zombie:

Actually we have no real system set up for t-shirt sales yet. We plan to show them on the new website as it becomes more complete and then we'll see how we'll handle it as we go along.

There are 2, soon to be 3, different shirts plus girlie style as well.

I'll get some pics up eventually...

Indeed, sir, indeed. Hence the "exact size" bit. That baby should zoom down them hot wheels tracks nicely. :D

Bought a t-shirt at the Metal Heart festival in Notodden.. unfortenatly The t-shirt did not grow with me, and are just a memory. So yes, t-shirts is very welcome :) got to represent!:headbang:

I keep watching to see if this webshop goes up.... But if it's still not up by then, I know I should be able to get a t-shirt or something at PROG POWER XI! WOOHOO!

It's funny because Friday night one of my friends was talking about how they were going to announce next year's lineup and asked who I thought would be in it. And I said "well, I dunno, but I'll tell you what: if Seventh Wonder is in it, I don't care if every single other band is one I know and HATE, I'm there!" Fortunately, there are other bands in the lineup I like, but Seventh Wonder is the one I'm giddy about! :headbang::worship:

Hi everyone!

It is gettinging trickier every time to come up with an acceptable excuse to why there are not more updates to the webpage...

-The truth is that back when no one cared about us it was (all too) easy to find the time to mess around with everything surrounding the band whereas today we need to focus all the time we have to devote to the band to playing and writing.

We are looking into hiring an external vendor for administrating at least the payment-parts needed to run a webshop. We have amassed some cool merch like standard t-shirts, tour t-shirt for Mercy Falls, girlies, beanies, sweat bands and keystraps so we do wanna get ´em up there.

I do appologize for this incredibly slow pace, but we are working on it, and evenmore importantly -we are working on new songs and are demoing some of them now. I think it's gonna be really, really good stuff.

So, in short -bear with us, it IS gonna happen!