Important SymX related question!!!

Anything from Stone Brewery outside San Diego (Arrogant Bastard, Ruination IPA, Levitation, Russian Imperial Stout, Smoked Porter, Double Bastard, etc.). I'd say they're my favorite brewery. And the Bastard's my favorite overall, though I'll splurge on a Ruination bomber when I can.

I'm pretty much into hops. Titan IPA from Great Divide is good stuff. Racer 5 on tap is absolutely incredible - just like sticking your nose into a freshly opened bag of Cascades. And Hop Rod Rye rules.

Gotta go with some of the other recommendations on here though - Lindeman's is awesome, but I prefer Framboise over Kriek. Stella is excellent (and I used to live in Belgium so I have to say it's great). Yuengling - what more do you need to say than it's the oldest brewery in America? And Franziskaner is my favorite hefe (Spaten's my overall fave German beer though).

Anybody fortunate enough to get Dogfish Head beers needs to send me a Worldwide Stout (please?). I did get the 90- and 60-minute IPAs on a trip to Denver last month though. Yummy.

Other than that, I make my own. I stay away from the hard stuff these days. No use for it when there's a wee 3½ year-old running around the house (and another in the oven).

Yngvai X said:
Where do you find your absinthe? I had it in Germany and would like to get a bottle for myself. I found a website that sells it (legally, because they're based in Canada) called "extreme absinthe" but I don't know how good it is, so I was wondering if maybe you've heard of it?

I don't waste my money on way overpriced and lower thujone absinthe.
Let's just say I know someone who makes it.:Spin:

I think I may have figured out how. You get somebody to Rue the day that they did something, then have some absinthe...... I really don't know.

SilentRealm said:
yeah school takes alot of focus, though getting on to summer holidays now so thought i would drop by to reminisce my metal roots!

beer still sucks! tequila all the way baby.. tequila washed down with red bull washed down with more tequila washed down with bourbon washed down with more tequila.. you get the picture..

Gathering up the old members :) Welcome back home Carys.

And i know nothing about alcohol except its awful taste :D I know that is strange.