IMPORTANT: We need your help!

Okay I must be a moron. I cannot read freaking German. I didn't see anything that opted to choose an english version so I tried registering in the German version. For some reason it won't let me post. If I'm doing something wrong, feel free to point out my idiocy. Thanks.:)

I tried and was unsuccessful as well. It said that either my user name was not valid/registered (though I was logged in) or my account was deleted. Anybody know if there's a time-limit to which one has to wait to begin posting?

Absolutely! That picture was taken when we played the Minneapolis MAyhem Festival last year with Heathen, Morbid Angel, SUffocation and others.
I got many many comments on my sweet Brave Murder Day shirt!
Great work.

Usurper Dan said:
Absolutely! That picture was taken when we played the Minneapolis MAyhem Festival last year with Heathen, Morbid Angel, SUffocation and others.
I got many many comments on my sweet Brave Murder Day shirt!
Great work.

Thanks! btw I develop Dance of December Souls t-shirt now. Blakkheim asked me to design it in the same "old-fashion" style. I almost finished it cos I want to have it myself... DoDS... Without god! ohh man!

ColdDarkNord said:
Thanks! btw I develop Dance of December Souls t-shirt now. Blakkheim asked me to design it in the same "old-fashion" style. I almost finished it cos I want to have it myself... DoDS... Without god! ohh man!

:err:

these will be availiable soon? :cool:

I've got a friend who is a tour manager, who lives in Holland, who moved there from where I live around 5+ years ago... very nice guy; known him for years. I will pass the word along and let him know about your inquiry, and see if there's anyone he can talk to/ put you in touch with. He's on tour now, so I won't get to touch base with him until he gets back. Have you gotten any word on when you'll be receiving the promos? Also.. Dan.. any word on if/ when you already have copies of the cd, since it's out in Europe next week? I was going to call Mark at MH with an order, but figured, I'd wait. It would make a good birthday surprise lol.:headbang:

BlackwaterNymph said:
Danke für deine Anmeldung, BlackwaterNymph ...geez, that's as far as I can get, when I try to reply I get some goofy message.
It's basically asking you to register I believe. We might just have to post like 500 threads why Novembers Doom should play instead of replying to a post thats already there. We can overload their database that should get us on there for sure :D

BalanceofPower said:
It's basically asking you to register I believe. We might just have to post like 500 threads why Novembers Doom should play instead of replying to a post thats already there. We can overload their database that should get us on there for sure :D
I did register. I log in and it takes me to the homepage, but then when I try to reply I get a goofy message. I'll try again ....

Novembers Paul said:
Novembers Doom is attempting to secure a slot on Wacken this year, and we need a bit of help from eveyone we can! We need you to take 5 minutes, register on the Wacken forum, and post a reply in this thread:

http://forum.wacken.com/showthread.php?t=119804

Every bit will help! Do this as soon as you can, and spread the word! We want to try and flood their forum with response! Thanks!

Hi Paul,

this is Wolf from Austria. I got known of your band through suela, I guess u know her. I have been listening to your music for quite a while now and I just wanted to let u know that I posted a thread in the Wacken forum concerning an appearance of Novembers Doom on that prestigious festival. I hope it will help....

Best regards

Wolf / Darkside

http://www.d-a-r-k-s-i-d-e.com