Important

positive6.jpg

Wow.....this guy is an absolute idiot.....if you want to post up random bullshit, why don't you post it on a bad bands forum, one that you actually know something about. and whats up with the whole jesus thing?? we're not christians, we want nothing to do with christianity, we're vikings, we're pagan man, so i take that quite offensively. and i'm sure im not the only one who thinks that.

Since this thread really ain't about anything but useless information that no one wants to read anyways, did ya know the vikings discovered America around 1000 something AD (long b4 that fag Columbus) here in Minnesota?
Columbus discovering America has got to be one of the greatest ongoing history lies in my opinion.

Oden's Blade said:
Wow.....this guy is an absolute idiot.....if you want to post up random bullshit, why don't you post it on a bad bands forum, one that you actually know something about. and whats up with the whole jesus thing?? we're not christians, we want nothing to do with christianity, we're vikings, we're pagan man, so i take that quite offensively. and i'm sure im not the only one who thinks that.

Fuck man, can't you tell that pic is a joke? The jesus.com site is dating profile for jesus, it's all a spoof. Also you shouldn't go assuming we're all vikings or pagans. I think we do have a few christians on the board, and probably as many or more atheists than pagans. All this came up in an older thread a few months ago.

Dýri_Oakenspear said:
Freaky
2 posts at the exact time
whats the odds

Yeah that was freaky.

And it was Leif Erikson, he landed in Nova Scotia. Where the hell did you get Minnesota?

edit: Oh yeah, the reason Leif isn't mentioned as much is because the Viking settlement died out and it never put the Americas on the map for the Europeans. Had they colonized and stayed there, he would be credited.

dude I was always taught through history or some shit, they sailed through the great lakes all the way to lake superior, hence Minnesota
something about something they left behind was discovered here
shouldve paid more attention to my history classes damn it :p

im pretty sure there's some kinda twisted truth to it cuz of our suck ass football team thats named after them
not that, that equals much more then a squirt of piss for an argument anyways, hehe
but I very well could be wrong and you could be right and it's all a lie, stranger things have been known to happen....

Brainkisser said:
Fuck man, can't you tell that pic is a joke? The jesus.com site is dating profile for jesus, it's all a spoof. Also you shouldn't go assuming we're all vikings or pagans. I think we do have a few christians on the board, and probably as many or more atheists than pagans. All this came up in an older thread a few months ago.

still it isnt exactly relevent or needed, on any board for that matter.

Brainkisser said:

dude, i said in my reply that i knew it was just a joke, so where do you get off assuming that i didn't know it. no offense man, but you must be just as bland as i am to not have realized that, if not more so. however i will not deny that i shouldn't go assuming shit. its just a tendancy of mine to act first and think later.....much later.........

edit: Oh yeah, the reason Leif isn't mentioned as much is because the Viking settlement died out and it never put the Americas on the map for the Europeans. Had they colonized and stayed there, he would be credited.
actualy the reason that colombus is credited wtih discovering america and not leif erikson is 100% brought down to one thing, and thats the fact that columbus had kept a journal/log about his journeys. leif erikson didnt keep any log or anything so everyone gives columbus credit (for some reason). even though everyone factualy proves that leif erikson was there first chris get credit for having a log or some shit.

Oden's Blade said:
dude, i said in my reply that i knew it was just a joke, so where do you get off assuming that i didn't know it.

Unless that reply mysteriously vanished, I only see two posts of yours on this thread. The first one included you saying, "i take that quite offensively" which certainly doesn't indicate you think it's a joke. So basically what you said earlier is where I get off assuming you didn't know it was a joke.

About the Vikings in Minnesota, there was something called the Kinsington Runestone found there during the 1800's. Its validity has been up for question since it was found, but if authentic, it puts the Vikings in that area sometime during the 1300s. Fuck Columbus! He was no Norseman.