Imposters

about a year ago or so, there was a story about a guy in Minnesota posing as Frank Bello of Anthrax and luring women into posing for erotic pictures. He used to advertise on ebay, and apparently was arrested. I saw the pic of the dude, and he looked nothing like Frank. This guy was ugly and scraggly looking. Frank's a handsome guy. I don't know how this pervert convinced anyone.

hahahaha. Yeah I guess Frank is a handsome fellow. I can say that without being gay, right?

Anyway I have never seen a Wu imposter. But there have been 1,249 different occasions where a poster came out of nowhere, used "....." a lot, and everyone said it was Spitz.

Thrillho said:
Anyway I have never seen a Wu imposter. But there have been 1,249 different occasions where a poster came out of nowhere, used "....." a lot, and everyone said it was Spitz.
I remember that. What a fucked read.

Karina_666 said:
about a year ago or so, there was a story about a guy in Minnesota posing as Frank Bello of Anthrax and luring women into posing for erotic pictures. He used to advertise on ebay, and apparently was arrested. I saw the pic of the dude, and he looked nothing like Frank. This guy was ugly and scraggly looking. Frank's a handsome guy. I don't know how this pervert convinced anyone.

Yeah that I heard about. It was pretty fucked up.

Karina_666 said:

Oh Shit!!!........ I posed for him.

And I'm a dude.

I'm feeling kinda violated.

Wahhhh! I've been exploited! Wahhhh!