in addition to Sentient's announcement

and this, for the cretins
I can't wait. Nevermore and Sneap. Should be an epic release!

COMMENT | they are, huh?
posted by : www.blackviolin.com
2/17/2005 10:55:24 PM

well, good luck to them!
Dreaming Neon Black!

COMMENT | finally
posted by : Thunderhead
2/17/2005 11:23:31 PM

waiting for the remix for a long time. Enemies of Reality was a GREAT record, but because of the mix, was very hard to listen to. Thanks Kelly Gray...you fuck.

COMMENT | Remixed Enemies
posted by : black_list
2/17/2005 11:24:34 PM

Ok I'm a bit confused here about the remixed album, does this mean that anyone who has the original album, can purchase the album for only $5, they say it will be mailed in a cd sleeve? sounds like thats all its coming with, cause the confirmation email contains the altered album art? I'd have to hear some of the remixes before I jump on that... a lot of these remix albums sound exactly the same, but then again Andy reworked it so it can't be as bad. Though I remember ready that Loomis wanted that muddy production, ala Morbid Angel, but obviously it didn't go over well, I thought the material shined through the production, but hey thats just my take. Can't wait for the new ablum, should be killer to hear a second guitarist in the mix again Steve is a great choice, nice album title too, nice and dark.

COMMENT | where is the ferret
posted by : neo2126
2/17/2005 11:26:06 PM

he always has interesting things to say

COMMENT | fuck yes!!!!!!!!
posted by : constipated rabbit
2/17/2005 11:37:34 PM

Best news i have heard today!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT | I thought that new album title was pretty drab...
posted by : BackInTheVillage
2/18/2005 12:02:02 AM

...until I saw the track titles! "Killing Time for the Pretty Ones"? "Bittersweet Feast"? "Psalm for Lydia"? "Sell My Heart for Stones"? Dear God! Sentient 6 only sounds tolerable as a follow-up to The Learning, but Nevermore's sound has suckified itself so much since then that I doubt it'll conjure up memories of the good 'ole days. Unless the music totally contradicts these song titles and Nevermore's recent output, they may as well call it "This Half-Concieved Endeavor".

Here's hoping I'm wrong.

COMMENT | Ozzy cover should be KILLER!!!!
posted by : msgathome4
2/18/2005 12:05:54 AM

IF you guys heard what they did to the PREIST song "love bites". "Relevation" should be better than the original. As for Steve smyth, have'nt heard him play on ANYTHING. LOOMIS is all they need.

COMMENT | i wonder
posted by : throbbing ureathra
2/18/2005 12:07:10 AM

do you have to prove you own the original first before you are able to get the $5

COMMENT | Details on getting new version...
posted by : hollowguy
2/18/2005 12:55:32 AM

"The remixed "Enemies of Reality" will replace the existing version of the album in stores beginning in March. Fans who have already purchased the record and want to hear the new edition can special order it from the CenturyMedia.com web shop, where the CD itself will be sold individually (i.e., without jewel case and artwork) for $5, including shipping. The disc will be mailed in a CD sleeve; a link to a special web site containing the downloadable revised artwork will be included in order confirmation e-mails."

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=31684

from an earlier news post.

COMMENT | This Godless Endeavor
posted by : metaluntildeath
2/18/2005 1:30:59 AM

... I fucking love that title... It sounds so Nevermore. By the looks of those soong titles, this could possibly be considered Dreaming Neon Black II - Still Dreaming.

For anyone wondering... Smyth will do a very fine job with this great band. I would have liked to have seen Chris Brderick with them though.

Speaking of Which, if you guys like this band at all--get the new Jag Panzer.

COMMENT | Oh yeah
posted by : metaluntildeath
2/18/2005 1:32:41 AM

(\m/) to the Revelation cover, that is one the best solos of the 80's.

COMMENT | I can't wait!... TWICE!!!!
posted by : the Dude (~\m/~)
2/18/2005 1:45:29 AM

I can't wait to hear EOR in it's proper form, and I can't wait to hear TGE!!!!!

COMMENT |
posted by : \m/'.'\m/
2/18/2005 2:11:33 AM

Nevermore and PainmuseuM are one of the only good American metal bands.

COMMENT | Steve Smyth
2/18/2005 2:59:07 AM

is a very nice fella...

He fits Nevermore nicely.

COMMENT |
posted by : DELIRIUMTREMENS
2/18/2005 3:42:02 AM

killer band n killer guitarist....if this band is power metel then-

HAIL THE POWERWIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S I HOPE KULL N FERRET DONT SUE ME OVER COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT=)

COMMENT |
posted by : Dime
2/18/2005 3:52:25 AM

Thi is a good news indeed!
But I would also like a DVD form them! Or is there already on the market their DVD?

COMMENT | Yes!!!!!
posted by : kazrog
2/18/2005 4:12:44 AM

Nevermore always has the best, most epic, over the top, genius album titles and song titles. Warrell is probably the best lyricist in metal. I am so amped for this!!! Nevermore rules!!!!

COMMENT | ;-) the best lyricist in Metal...
2/18/2005 4:21:37 AM

is without a doubt - Martin Walkyier... IMO
but Warrel (one L) Dane is good too...
;-)

COMMENT | Nevermore RULES!!!
posted by : Odin87th
2/18/2005 4:45:35 AM

PERIOD!!!!!!!

COMMENT | Delirium....
posted by : Kull
2/18/2005 6:37:39 AM

...you're welcome to use our little slogan (either in power- or necro- form) as you want...the more people will join us the more our influence will spread toward our final goal of TOTAL WORLD DOMINATION BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I already ordered my 'nehru' jacket and I am taking lessons to learn how to properly gloat in front of the bound and helpless brit intelligence agent while explaining every single detail of my convoluted plan before sending him to an exotic, painful and uselessly twisted death!

;-DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Getting back to business Nevermore sure are power metal, albeit of the earlier, rawer, less musically refined kind...that's what the definition 'Melodic Power Metal' was created for.

That's it for now...do not forget to write me,

Kull the Valusian.

COMMENT | I thought that new album title was pretty drab...
posted by : BackInTheVillage
2/18/2005 12:02:02 AM

...until I saw the track titles! "Killing Time for the Pretty Ones"? "Bittersweet Feast"? "Psalm for Lydia"? "Sell My Heart for Stones"? Dear God! Sentient 6 only sounds tolerable as a follow-up to The Learning, but Nevermore's sound has suckified itself so much since then that I doubt it'll conjure up memories of the good 'ole days. Unless the music totally contradicts these song titles and Nevermore's recent output, they may as well call it "This Half-Concieved Endeavor".

Here's hoping I'm wrong.
that guy sounds like a pseudo intellectual wenis...

Nah, the overall title sounds cool.
Not sure how gayish song titles can
support the first impression though.
-should be interesting!

Brooks said:
Fuck that dude.

The meek shall inherit the new Nevermore album.... and the earth, for that matter.

T_man357 said:
gayish song titles?
buy a fucking Oasis cd

this godless endeavor = oh how gay!!!!! that would mean Satan is a fag..
and clearly that could not be unless you live in South Park Colorado

historically some nevermore song titles have not made since until all the lyrics have been studied closely

historically some nevermore song titles have not made since until all the lyrics have been studied closely
SEQUENCE ...
HOPE YOU GET SOME COOL SAMPLES OF THE LASTEST HORROR FILM SOUNDTRACKS,,SOMETHING WE CAN MUNCH ON

someone give m,e the link to where warrel said it, ive seen to have missed this and jizzed my pants at the site of the learning part 2
brb gotta go clean up