Tour Cancelled...

The universe would not allow this paradox of suck/awesome to happen. So it canceled the tour.

Random Beard said:
The universe would not allow this paradox of suck/awesome to happen. So it canceled the tour.

I don't know...anyone here ever heard of the "2 out of 3 ain't bad" tour? It was sometime back in the 80s, can't remember when....anyways, it was Metallica and Armored Saint paired up with W.A.S.P. Considering Metallica actually had underground credibility in those days, I'll give you one good guess at to which one was the "bad."

Lunar Still said:
I don't know...anyone here ever heard of the "2 out of 3 ain't bad" tour? It was sometime back in the 80s, can't remember when....anyways, it was Metallica and Armored Saint paired up with W.A.S.P. Considering Metallica actually had underground credibility in those days, I'll give you one good guess at to which one was the "bad."

old metallica :(

During march and the very beginning of April. Nevermore were supporting Disturbed for their european tour. Rumour seems to be that Disturbed have cancelled.

Nevermore are playing a festival when disturbed seem to have rescheduled part of the tour in september...so i dunno if nevermore will support...anymore. If not...anyone wanna buy some tickets to see disturbed? :p

I'm gonna wait for nevermore to say something before I get too upset.

I'm getting a nevermore tattoo today! yay!

or something.

Nice, I may be getting the EoR cover tattooed at the international tattoo convention on friday. My old mans getting some of his done so I thought I might start mutilating my body also..

EricT said:
Nice, I may be getting the EoR cover tattooed at the international tattoo convention on friday. My old mans getting some of his done so I thought I might start mutilating my body also..

Awesome man! I looked into that, but it just seemed incredibly difficult to get done :(