Tour Cancelled...

Lunar Still said:
I don't know...anyone here ever heard of the "2 out of 3 ain't bad" tour? It was sometime back in the 80s, can't remember when....anyways, it was Metallica and Armored Saint paired up with W.A.S.P. Considering Metallica actually had underground credibility in those days, I'll give you one good guess at to which one was the "bad."

Yea, I seen Metallica open for Armored Saint back then. Metallica Blew the doors off of Saint. Of course it would be the other way around these days.

Unfortunately I am one of those who had already booked flights, i had other things to do in England but essentially wanted to go to see Nevermore. Im so angry im contimplating tracking down Disturbed and murdering the singer for my anguish

Here`s what I got from Czech promoter 2 hours ago:

"Yesterday Nevermore confirmed us our drum kit we will have for them in Zlin..."

So, I guess it`d be possibel for NM to come to EU just for those 3 dates. Especially if organizers paid them good enough to make this trip worth doing...

Polish promoter has just posted time schedule on stage including NM http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=218968

But unless there`s no statement about those 3 festival dates - which still has not been cancelled, at least in the news on main site - I think those gigs are possible to happen.

xSUIxTOMMYx said:
Here`s what I got from Czech promoter 2 hours ago:

"Yesterday Nevermore confirmed us our drum kit we will have for them in Zlin..."

So, I guess it`d be possibel for NM to come to EU just for those 3 dates. Especially if organizers paid them good enough to make this trip worth doing...

But unless there`s no statement about those 3 festival dates - which still has not been cancelled, at least in the news on main site - I think those gigs are possible to happen.

sure why should they cancel them???