In case you missed the news on the site...

The Yngster said:
You go find Matt Barlow

Ugh, don't get me started on the whole Matt Barlow thing. I was soooo upset when he quit Iced Earth. Not only was he great for that band, he was also very easy on the eyes. LOL. I could understand his reasons behind stepping down, though. But if he cuts off that hair, I'll die. :ill: Well, at least I got a personal introduction to him, thanks to Harry of Jag Panzer. :)

As for replacing Russ, why would we be crazy enough to even joke about that? :worship: Haha!

~Christina

matt did cut his hair didnt he? i am pretty sure thats what i heard on this forum before when we were discussing it. yeah i wasnt as into iced earth as i was after i saw what matt looked like ( :lol: im bad )

Come on man that was one hell of a tease, new album, massive marketing campaign, I started to get a boner until I saw the words Odyssey, dude you could've mentioned it, oh I dunno, AT THE FUCKIN BEGINNING!!!

Unrelated topic, the world is preparing for the biggest party of all time as the world unites in celebration of a new dawn, weapons will be laid down and the world will be one. This historic event will be one whispered throughout the ages by those in attendance. Such a spectacular event will only be witnessed by this current lucky generation and your all invited. This special event takes place on December 31st 1999, HA HA HA, now you get in your fuckin time machine

SilentRealm said:
matt did cut his hair didnt he? i am pretty sure thats what i heard on this forum before when we were discussing it. yeah i wasnt as into iced earth as i was after i saw what matt looked like ( :lol: im bad )
Haha! I had heard them before seeing them live in 99, but I really didn't know what they looked like. All I can say is I wish I had a camera to capture the expressions on the faces of myself and my best friend when we saw Matt for the first time. Our mouths literally fell open and we stood there for about a minute, then we looked at each other and I said, "You gotta be f**king KIDDING me!" (which works really well if you can imagine it said with a heavy NY accent) :lol:

Well, I don't know if he's cut it yet, but that will be a sad day. His hair is beautiful. If it *is* gone, then hopefully he donated it to Locks of Love or some similar organization.

~Christina

Alexander TG said:
Come on man that was one hell of a tease, new album, massive marketing campaign, I started to get a boner until I saw the words Odyssey, dude you could've mentioned it, oh I dunno, AT THE FUCKIN BEGINNING!!!

bahahah oh man, sorry for leading you like that. I brought back the post, just to look back on the rumors that Russ was leaving etc. and to see where we are now. Sorry for yer boner... hope you didnt waste it =)