In ear monitors...

Sounds like a plan. Meanwhile I'm saving up for a custom 8-string guitar *and* that Carvin IEM system. My girlfriend won't let me just *buy* things. God. :lol:

~006

Ah, haha. See, we have a joint account together. All of our money goes into the joint account. And anything left over after bills and expenses each month we split and put into our other account, which we call the "bullshit money". Then, after time this builds and I have enough for, say...a custom guitar, or in ear monitoring system, or whatever. I'm not allowed to just BUY stuff whenever. I have to save the extra money. I use to have a problem before we moved in together where I would pay my bills and then blow everything else on gear. Which is why I have all my guitars and amps :). But once we moved in together she said "you're going to have to change your spending habits"....bah, the things we guys do for our girls. I would have so many more guitars and amps right now. But I wouldn't trade them for her. *blush*

~006

Razorjack said:
Tell me about it, although I owe my girl loads of money so she has a right to tell me not to buy anything!! :ill:
No no no!! You got it all wrong! Do what I do: my girlie owes ME money. It's a very powerfull weapon whenever she decides to get ballistic because I don't have money to take her out to dinner, etc.