In Flames a good band

:kickass:
they're from Finland and they always makes me remind CoB...
but there also have some diferentce with them.
i never saw their name here,but may someone also love them,just i think.

worfisfrustratedmz2zo6pm7.gif

sisko.gif

btw, whoracle and colony are my favorite

ok...

Lunar Strain - raw, pretty old school. Similar to early At The Gates and Dark Tranquility

Subterranean - Genius, but very short. Great melodies, riffs, lyrics, everything

The Jester Race - Incredible. Melodic, heavy, great all the way through

Whoracle - Solid concept album. Songwriting-wise my least favorite good In Flames album, but Jotun is absolutely brilliant

Colony - Very modern sound. Very melodic, but also pretty heavy. Plays around with pop formats at some points. Very good.

Clayman - Last good album. Pretty accesible sound but still very good. Some extremely catchy songs.

Reroute To Remain - Crap

Soundtrack To Your Escape - Deeply mediocre, with a couple good songs

Come Clarity - Crap

Anyhow, you should get them in this order:

The Jester Race
Colony
Subterranean
Clayman
Lunar Strain
Whoracle

btw, they sound nothing like Bodom.

Subterranean,i just have this album,it's sounds ok.
and other albums i'll try to get it,but i'm not sure i can.
i wanna get Bodom's new album BLOODDRUNK but it's not easy.

Subterranean is their best work,even better than the jester race and other early ablums.

what about searching In flames through www.baidu.com or just joining this qq group:49265387,asking whatever you want to know.

They have some catchy songs. "Trigger," although newer, is very melodic and catchy. However, their new albums frustrate me, because some songs have very catchy guitar hooks and chord progressions, but then the lead singer just sings crappy "emo" sounding stuff over them (i.e. "Dark Signs" from 'Reroute to Remain').

As far as great In Flames goes, "Only For the Weak" is where it's at. That's an incredible song.