In Flames Band Member Survivor - Round 1

Who is your least favorite member of In Flames?

• Total voters

Steve

New Metal Member
Jun 25, 2002
Fairfield, CT (USA)
I decided to try this to see how it works. It's not a trendy song survivor, so I'm happy.
The members included are:

Anders Friden
Mikael Stanne
Henke Forss
Jesper Stromblad
Glenn Ljungstrom
Anders Iwers
Niklas Engelin
Bjorn Gelotte
Carl Naslund
Johan Larsson
Peter Iwers
Daniel Svensson

Technically, since Henke wa credited with "session vocals" on Subterranean, he was never a member of the band, but he still is in this poll. I also checked into if Martin Eriksson was a member of the band, since he was thanked for past musical companionship on The Jester Race, but I found no record of it.

Steve

Haha, yeah. The other four have great hair. With the haircut and the lip ring, Daniel looks more punk than metal to me. :err:

i will put it straight. Anders is my least favorite in flames member of all time. Hes not very nice as a person, and his singing is horrid, and i think he brings too much of a rap influence to the band

Bjorn is my favorite, he is such a nice guy. The nicest guy ive ever met. I saw him in a mall, and he even stopped to talk to me, and show me what he just bought from the CD store (he bought Spinal Tap and Signs on DVD) Man he rules. And he writes alot, if not most of the music these days.

he brings too much of a rap influence to the band

I don't see how this works... i can see pop influence form RTR and even back to Colony, but what about The Jester Race? And Whoracle? I see no traces of any rap influence there...

pallarandersvisa said:
Bjorn is my favorite, he is such a nice guy. The nicest guy ive ever met. I saw him in a mall, and he even stopped to talk to me, and show me what he just bought from the CD store (he bought Spinal Tap and Signs on DVD) Man he rules. And he writes alot, if not most of the music these days.

Hey, that's pretty cool. :)