In Flames Band Member Survivor - Round 1

Who is your least favorite member of In Flames?

• Total voters
I agree. Why the fuck do these idiots hate him? They present no logical reason to hate anything other than RTR and maybe Clayman and Colony, but TJR and WHoracle were excellent.

And If You Insult Without Logic
THEN YOU'RE A FUCKTARD

Because of RTR you ignore The Jester Race and Whoracle? and Colony and Clayman? And Black ASh Inheritance?

So is RTR worse than all those albums are good?

Anders Iwers and Niklas Engelin have no votes, while they did virtually nothing for the band. Anders Friden helped bring the band to it's pinnacle on The Jester Race and Whoracle, and he has 6 votes.

I love Niclas, but he was only a touring guitarist, although I think that he should have played on Colony since Gardenian was in the studio in the same year. Actually, it was probably a lot more complicated than I am thinking. Peter is still a part of the band and he has been there since the Whoracle tour. I do not think that Niclas shoul have been put in the poll since he did not write or play for In Flames on an album.

Anders Friden[ 6 ]Mikael Stanne[ 2 ]Henke Forss[ 3 ]Jesper Stromblad[ 2 ]Glenn Ljungstrom[ 1 ]Anders Iwers[ 0 ]Niklas Engelin[ 0 ]Carl Naslund[ 10 ]Bjorn Gelotte[ 2 ]Johan Larsson[ 2 ]Peter Iwers[ 0 ]Daniel Svensson[ 2 ]

Poll Closed